Fake Xbox One emulators.

AtommicAstro

Well, there are already sites claiming they have Xbox One emulators. Here's an example:
http://www.emulatorxboxone.com/
Well, take a look at the site. Does it look convincing? Not at all! There is no solid proof that the emulator works. Also, how is it compatible with playing games in 1080p with "minor bugs" I mean come on, it would probably make your computer crash! So just so you know, no Xbox One emulator exists. Just to clear it up.

Well, I hope you never tried this site, and I hope you don't believe this site is real, because it's not. End of story.

ulaoulao

Controller Man
Staff member
Xbox emulators already exist we list them on the main page, why do you continue to lust for holey grails. Do you really think if you dig hard enough your going to find a secret community working on an emulator that preforms some miracle?

Last edited:

blueshogun96

The Old Kid
I can't believe ANYONE used to fall for these.

But on a more serious note, these are simply scams created as a cheap way to gain money.

1. Make a seemingly legit website with fake technical mumbo jumbo and generate some traffic based on what people will predictably search for.
2. Trick technically uninclined or inexperienced n00bs into taking some survey in order to get a download.
3. Ask for donations.
4. Keep them on the hook for as long as possible.

If it's too good to be true, chances are, it is. It's like a gold digger who takes advantage of a socially challenged but financially secure poindexter from the IT department. When poindexter finds out he's been had, the gold digger is already moving on, and his money/time is gone. This has been going on for well over a decade now. It was just only a matter of time.

Shogun.