Possible real 3DS emulator without surveys!

AtommicAstro

Okay, I did some searching. I know I did do a post before about 3DS emulation, but I think I found one. I downloaded the emulator with no surveys, and it said it needed extra stuff. I clicked okay, and it brought me to a survey free link! :D

Now, no surveys doesn't always mean legit, but I think it might be. Here it is:

3dsemulatorpro.com

Tell me if this site is legit and working for you. That way I can know if this emu is legit.

ulaoulao

Controller Man
Staff member
3DS Emulator Pro is finally available. Get the one and only emulator for Nintendo 3DS that can play all your favorite 3DS games on your Windows PC and Mac OS X!

lets see how many impossibles do we have here.
Get the one and only emulator for Nintendo 3DS Well that an ignorant to say?
can play all your favorite 3DS games The only emulator that plays ALL games for a console is bsnes, and it took years...
PC and Mac OS X Right one download for both? Dork...
3DS Emulator Pro is an open source software project spearheaded by two experienced programmers. Opne source means the source is download-able I dont see any links.
Want to see what games work and what games won’t work with 3DS Emulator Pro? You just said it plays all, now it plays some?

Other tidbits.
1) the download link is hosted from some stage url, hmm go figure.
2) screen shots are flawless, no errors or bugs, yeah that's believable.

WHOIS information for 3dsemulatorpro.com:***

[Querying whois.verisign-grs.com]
[Redirected to whois.enom.com]
[Querying whois.enom.com]
[whois.enom.com]

Domain Name: 3DSEMULATORPRO.COM
Registry Domain ID: 1832767285_DOMAIN_COM-VRSN
Registrar WHOIS Server: whois.enom.com
Registrar URL: www.enom.com
Updated Date: 2013-10-28 01:06:34Z
Creation Date: 2013-10-28 08:06:00Z
Registrar Registration Expiration Date: 2015-10-28 08:06:00Z
Registrar: ENOM, INC.
Registrar IANA ID: 48
Registrar Abuse Contact Email: abuse@enom.com
Registrar Abuse Contact Phone: +1.4252744500
Reseller: NAMECHEAP.COM
Domain Status: clientTransferProhibited
Registry Registrant ID:
Registrant Name: WHOISGUARD PROTECTED
Registrant Organization: WHOISGUARD, INC.
Registrant Street: P.O. BOX 0823-03411
Registrant City: PANAMA
Registrant State/Province: PANAMA
Registrant Postal Code: NA
Registrant Country: PA
Registrant Phone: +507.8365503
Registrant Phone Ext:
Registrant Fax: +51.17057182
Registrant Fax Ext:
Registrant Email: 93AEA9692674446DAC07716FED222F9A.PROTECT@WHOISGUARD.COM
Registry Admin ID:
Admin Name: WHOISGUARD PROTECTED
Admin Organization: WHOISGUARD, INC.
Admin Street: P.O. BOX 0823-03411
Admin City: PANAMA
Admin State/Province: PANAMA
Admin Postal Code: NA
Admin Country: PA
Admin Phone: +507.8365503
Admin Phone Ext:
Admin Fax: +51.17057182
Admin Fax Ext:
Admin Email: 93AEA9692674446DAC07716FED222F9A.PROTECT@WHOISGUARD.COM
Registry Tech ID:
Tech Name: WHOISGUARD PROTECTED
Tech Organization: WHOISGUARD, INC.
Tech Street: P.O. BOX 0823-03411
Tech City: PANAMA
Tech State/Province: PANAMA
Tech Postal Code: NA
Tech Country: PA
Tech Phone: +507.8365503
Tech Phone Ext:
Tech Fax: +51.17057182
Tech Fax Ext:
Tech Email: 93AEA9692674446DAC07716FED222F9A.PROTECT@WHOISGUARD.COM
Name Server: NS1.DREAMHOST.COM
Name Server: NS2.DREAMHOST.COM
Name Server: NS3.DREAMHOST.COM
DNSSEC: unSigned
URL of the ICANN WHOIS Data Problem Reporting System: http://wdprs.internic.net/
Last update of WHOIS database: 2013-10-28 01:06:34Z

I would not touch this, but maybe someone that cares less about there computer will. Let us know how it goes if you try, dont hold EZ accountable.

Last edited:

AtommicAstro

Well, the site might not exactly look convincing, but that doesn't mean it's fake. And there is a download link. And when you start up the emulator, it asks for it to download "necessary files" so you click Ok. Then you get a survey-free link. But after I download the installer automatically deletes for some reason on my PC so I can't test it. That's why I asked others to.

ulaoulao

Controller Man
Staff member
Plus, it said it's been in development for 2 years! It's not a new emulator.
I have a bridge I can sell you really cheep...

Well, the site might not exactly look convincing, but that doesn't mean it's fake.
You have the backwards? It does look convincing, too convincing. If your so sure about it, why are you wasting time posting in here, go corrupt you, er I mean go install it.

9 times our of 10, if it looks too good to be true it is, there is always that one shot its not and you get or find something great. Maybe this is that time? Though more often then not, if it is, there is something attached.

AtommicAstro

Well I tried the emulator. The emulator looks legit, I just can't download the necessary files needed. (not because of survey there is no survey) But for some reason the installer just deletes after I download it. The download host isn't working for me, but I think it could be real. That's the whole reason I shared it!

lukej1805

I must say it does seem legit and i have just done a download of it and it seems to be taking a long time to actually download therefore i do not know whether it is legit or not yet but i will inform you about it if it is​

ulaoulao

Controller Man
Staff member
Yes its legit.... why would anyone make a fake (none working) emulator LOL. They explain what they are doing and you can download the source via git for free, there is nothing to hide.

Emulators don't appear out of know where and sate they work, they start out like this one. This is how emulators develop. This is the real deal, now you just have to wait. Maybe 1, or 2, or even 5 years, but you have to wait.

Last edited:

consoleclassix

Don't download 3DS emulators from Google, because all emulators are fake and you will get malwares and viruses to mess up your computer.

Good news. I saw someone talk about two new 3DS emulators are 3dmoo and Citra on GBAtemp forum. It will release out soon, but private groups are still working on them.

We will able to play all 3DS ROMS on our computer in near future. Not long way to go. Time will be fast and private groups will put new 3DS emulators are 3dmoo and Citra on internet soon. :)

TravisMoehring

I decided to register because while I was on my search for a 3ds emulator I conduct every few months I stumbled upon this thread. When I saw OP's post and the timestamp I nearly kept going and just closed this tab but I was struck by ulaoulao's responses.

A very ignorant and misled user, who may have very well been an agent of this site trying to spread whatever contempt they wish on the people that download this, posted with a link for a 3ds emulator that showed all the usual signs of being some old fashioned dummy bait. You properly dissected the site and pointed out to the user, what exactly was making the site so incredible. He ignorantly disregarded the information and kept insisting it was real with the assistance of others who had begun downloading it or installing it but just couldn't quite figure out what was wrong. It's clear this is definitely a virus.

Here's where I find myself a little bothered. I myself had heard of Citra, and was on my way to the end to see if my posting it would be relevant to when the last post was and I saw this gentleman:

Don't download 3DS emulators from Google, because all emulators are fake and you will get malwares and viruses to mess up your computer.
Great advice given in a much more polite manner.

Good news. I saw someone talk about two new 3DS emulators are 3dmoo and Citra on GBAtemp forum. It will release out soon, but private groups are still working on them.
This thread is one of the first results when you search for a 3ds emulator. When people are searching they will find the OP's post and wonder if it's legit also. This user posts two legitimate projects that are actually what the OP was looking for. They are incomplete and cannot be used to play your games at this point but its proof positive that it is becoming possible and likely will be here soon, as noted by consoleclassix.

We will able to play all 3DS ROMS on our computer in near future. Not long way to go. Time will be fast and private groups will put new 3DS emulators are 3dmoo and Citra on internet soon. :)

The part that bothered me the most is this post below.

we know about citra

and 3dmoo is not private

You clearly demonstrate, in a way true to the internet as a whole, that you not only already knew about these two emulators that are being worked on, but that you have SUPERIOR knowledge of the subject, and STILL neglected to post it. That just isn't how a forum works. Information is sought and given to help inform the one asking the question regardless of their intentions and to inform anyone who may be seeking the same answers for the same questions.

All I'm saying is you should have posted those two links in the first response. I'm not picking a fight, just trying to encourage a little less net hostility and more net hospitality. The guy is most likely an idiot or trying to spread the virus this site is pushing and I understand your tone of response but don't do it for him. Do it for passers by looking for answers.

TorreyWestfall

Okay, I did some searching. I know I did do a post before about 3DS emulation, but I think I found one. I downloaded the emulator with no surveys, and it said it needed extra stuff. I clicked okay, and it brought me to a survey free link! :D

3dsemulatorpro.com

Tell me if this site is legit and working for you. That way I can know if this emu is legit.

Lol no survey my ass. Completing a free offer is a survey. Ive completed 4 offers and it didnt work. I will fckin rip your fucking eyes out for lying. If it says offer then there is a survey. No survey means no survey at all. I click download and it downloads without a survey or validation

ayumarii

3dsemulatorpro.com

It is all a lie dude it is a virus site avoid at all cost!

Touko White

I'm cute, aren't I?
NOPE.

Citra and 3dsmoo are the only 3DS Emulators in existence and they cannot play commercial games yet (or properly).

Touko White

I'm cute, aren't I?
3dsmoo and Citra are real 3DS emulators which are intended for playing 3DS homebrew for now, and not commercial games.

This fake thing was being deleted off that bloke's computer because it has been detected as malware most probably, and likely is.

Wait until 3dsmoo is around and works well with the homebrew community people!

I don't think it can be real. Look at the second post mate, you'll see the signs. Also, if this existed really, wouldn't some bloke go around posting and gloating about it everywhere, and other screenshots exist? Think about that one next time ;)

Last edited: