Emulator Problem: My No$GBA emulator Not controlling/Moving the Player!

BeastInside

I have alot of games i tried using Megaman ZX advent and Megaman ZX and Castlevania lots and lots....

The problem is that i tried to move the player it didnt. It works fine and the other buttons works except for the moving buttons!

I have 2 Laptops both of them are 64-bit but my brother have 32-bit laptop it worked fine on the 32-bit... I need a help :(

{And don't tell me to download Desmume}

ulaoulao

Controller Man
Staff member
can you show a screen shot of the input set up, or tell us how its configured? Also how are you playing the game with a keyboard or controller? If controller what kind.

BeastInside

Everything is just fine, Besides the Emulation settings is same as my brothers 32-bit's Laptop but i dont know why it doesnt move the player with me...

Its 100% same option as my brother's Emulator's options. No changes!

and i use Laptop's keyboard

BeastInside

Up : Up arrow

Down : Down arrow

Left : Left arrow

Right : Right arrow

Other buttons like A,B,L,X,R,Y are working fine...No problem with it.

and i also made sure to change the player 2 and player 3 and all the players controls and not to be the same as Player 1 controls.

BeastInside

thats the first thing i did when my control problem happened and before even posting my problem in here!

I guess there is no solution for my problem...Anyway some people have this problem earlier.

So, if you got any good working solution please reply.

ulaoulao

Controller Man
Staff member
Its not a problem because many of us dont have this strange behavior. You are going to have to narrow it down. Here are same example that may cause it.

1) maybe its an OS thing, like win8 or 8.1 ?
2) maybe its a keyboard thing, like once of those fancy Logitech keyboards.
3) could be a key logger virus
4) could be a key to joy issue like xpadder.
5) if for example 'a' is you GBA a button and it works did you try 'a' for left for a test.
6) Do you have the latest version of the emulator.
7) you said the 64bit os was the problem? This almost always points to drivers. So (2) maybe your problem.

Dont just go thru this list and check things off, I'm just giving you examples.

Also be more clear, this is not a clear statement.

" It works fine and the other buttons works except for the moving buttons!"
Do you mean other keys move the player ok
or
Do you mean other button like start A,B,select work ok, Just not the moving buttons. <--- this is how I understood what you said.

Last edited:

BeastInside

Nope None of these. I dont have Logitech Keyboard but i have on my other Laptop.

and yes i tried using all buttons and also tried using my controller.

and i have the latest version of the emulator

and it's the ""Do you mean other button like start A,B,select work ok, Just not the moving buttons. <--- this is how I understood what you said.""

Thats what i meant...

ulaoulao

Controller Man
Staff member
I did a search and others reported this on 64 bit, no fixes yet.

If your interest is using no$GBA i'd try their forums, this is most certainly an emulator issue.
If your interest is playing GBA games, get the visual game boy advanced emulator.

Last edited: