Emulator Problem: Cant get Xbox roms to play

nodakskip

I am having a little trouble. I have a few original Xbox games I cant play on my 360 since I do not have the emulator software on a official Xbox slim hard drive. I downloaded the ISO of the first Buffy the Vampire Slayer game and using a program converted it to the right .XBE format. I have downloaded all 3 emulators here for the Xbox and the XBE file loads but doesn't start. Am I missing something here?

Windows 8

ulaoulao

Controller Man
Staff member
I have downloaded all 3 emulators
I'm confused are you talking about xbox emulators for the 360 or for windows?

ulaoulao

Controller Man
Staff member
ok there are 3 main emulators

Xeon
Xeon runs only one commercial game and it is Halo NTSC version, it plays very roughly, the images are too slow to get in game.

Cxbx
Not really an emulator but more like a converter, I dont know the status and the author does show up on the forums here. I dont think and games run well enough to play yet, could be wrong.

Dxbx
Again not really a true emulator and it has it's own kernel, so its like really high level. This one may run some games but not playable really.

Myself personally, I dont care much for xbox so I'm not the best to give advice. That said I have not see anything people are talking about in the way of actually emulating anything.

So when you says "The XBE file loads but doesn't start" I'm not surprised.

GASIYAT

Banned
Xbox xender discord omegle emulator for windows

I cant play on my 360 since I do not have the emulator software on a official Xbox slim hard drive. I downloaded the ISO of the first Buffy the Vampire Slayer game and using a program converted it to the right .XBE format. I have downloaded all 3 emulators here for the Xbox and the XBE file loads but doesn't start. Am I missing something here?