Is this Emulator legit ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Huperpumper

Check this website.
There's a program called Emu Collection and PS3 Emulator is included.

lpdelettronica.altervista.org/index.html

Tell me guys. Is it legit ?

ulaoulao

Controller Man
Staff member
web stats are not convincing.
http://www.statmyweb.com/site/lpdelettronica.altervista.org

Also many report there is a password to install it, and that only means trouble.

most of the talk is in Spanish or some type of Espanole root

They are claiming its a full working emulator and we all know that simple not possible so I would not go anywhere near it.

Corey4666

I can tell you right now its not legit, without even checking. If a admin actually could delete that link. I would suspect a virus.

ulaoulao

Controller Man
Staff member
When people post these links we have to address 3 things.

1) Its a question, a bit ridicules but a question non the less.
2) Is the link harmful.
3) the validity.

We already know there is a ps3 emulator. We also know its still in development as well as it does not emulate any games. Any one with a lick of sense knows it wont be playing game any time soon. However there are people out there that dont care to figure this out on basic and obvious simple knowledge. Really, you dont need to know much about emulation to know this, just read a few sites ( including this one ) before being that gullible.

I use to just lock each and every post till I first read about the ps3 emulator in the works. Now, I give this post some breathing room. Thus far I know two things.
1) its not real or even possible for that matter.
2) Its not a virus.

It looks to me like they are tying it to sell other unrelated items. So its safe to say the link is spam like. The breathing rooms is over and the thread will be locked but the link should remain up so that is functions as a search catch and to TRY to prevent further posts about this false emulator.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.