RE outbreak back online.

Corey4666

It's been years since I posted here, I wanted to let any resident evil outbreak file 1 & 2 players from back in 2004-2006 ish on the capcom servers. Know that the servers are back online and working.

They are hosted on a private server. You can use, the actual pstwo, ps2 and hdd supported, pcsx2 emulator. They all work online and work together in game sessions. sorta like cross play.

They only allow the Japanese version, not the NTSC. They do have full translation patches into English. There is community made YouTube guides how to get online and a forum. It's located at obsrv.org.

Hope to see more RE players there.

As a veteran member of the Support Resident Evil Outbreak campaign, I know that this news calls for a celebration. I am proud to celebrate with all of you this great news about the Outbreak server recreation. I trust that many of you are already having a great time playing Resident Evil Outbreak with your friends. Special thanks to The Fog and his buddies who made it all possible. However, the server recreation is just one aspect of fan support.

Our fanbase has been working tirelessly to amass over 9800 signatures of support for the Request For Resident Evil Outbreak File #3 petition on the petition online website. With our target of 10,000 in reach, the petition is sure to turn heads at Capcom HQ. If you enjoyed playing Resident Evil Outbreak, please sign and send a strong message to Capcom that the Outbreak series deserves to be revived.

I look forward to playing Resident Evil Outbreak online with all of you guys.

Last edited: