MP3s VS CDs

Is there a difference between MP3s and CDS?

• Total voters

ScotchGuy

Board Addict
No, Waz makes a good point. Most of the people here type correctly, those that don't are looked down upon.

I know you're not so busy that you can't add a 'c' and a 'g' to "fukin". If you do type correctly you'll notice you sound more intelligent when you post.

Code:
 Dat != Word

El Fugitivo

And what you said was not stated as an opinion, but a fact. A fact that was wrong. 320kbps MP3s are not the same quality as the audio files on CDs (cdda?).

AngeloL

Hey, why do you have to look down on ppl that don't type properly?..Is it really THAT annoying?!..And NO. I don't sound more intelligent when I type properly because it still sounds the same when you read it loud.
Okay, it was a fact, but ScotchGuy and M.H.A.Q.S. themselves said it - that MP3s at 320kbps are EQUAL to CDs and that they couldn't tell no difference.
Dudes, whatever alright. Let's leave this here. And PLZ take that -1 pnts of my reputation.

Lefteris_D

Administrator
Staff member
320kbps MP3 and CD's are almost the same, you can hardly tell the difference.

A small tip, pay no attention to your reputation as most people here dont as well. We use it as a thing to play with mostly.
Using U instead of YOU and C instead of SEE does not make you stupid(unlike what some people told you) but I dont think you like using such "grammar" in your every day life. Are you?

TGS

It's "fucking".

J

Jet Set Willy

Originally posted by Lefteris_D@Jan 1 2004, 01:27 PM
320kbps MP3 and CD's are almost the same, you can hardly tell the difference.
Not on what you listen to them on and to your ears, maybe. I've heard songs which don't sound right at all at any bitrate.

There is a direct correlation between stupidity and lack of grammar on the Internet, it's just those people are generally too stupid to realise.

Lefteris_D

Administrator
Staff member
I personally use 128kbps encoding for most of my files despite of it not being that good.

J

Jet Set Willy

Originally posted by AngeloL:
No i don't use that grammer in real life!..Im an ace at english

That's why you typed grammar with an E in it, I suppose? What, is your E key quicker to press than your A key? Or are you actually a lying sheep with no grasp of the English language, making up for your incapabilities with blind insistence?

Lefteris_D

Administrator
Staff member
Can't you guys solve your issues privatelly(PM)? All you do is fight in every thread.

118kbps is crap btw.

J

Jet Set Willy

How the fuck is your post any less of a waste of space than anything I've written in this thread, Lefteris?

Lefteris_D

Administrator
Staff member
Well, trying to stop a fight is less of a waste than keep it it up and running.

PLEASE continue this privatelly.

ScotchGuy

Board Addict
Originally posted by AngeloL@Jan 1 2004, 05:10 AM
Okay, it was a fact, but ScotchGuy and M.H.A.Q.S. themselves said it - that MP3s at 320kbps are EQUAL to CDs and that they couldn't tell no difference.
I never said 320 kbps was equal to the quality of CD's, I know it's not. I said it was good enough for me and I couldn't tell any difference. If I couldn't tell the difference between a man and woman that wouldn't necessarily mean there isn't one.