SSF runs but window doesn't show up

janetmweiss

Hello,

A few days ago, I installed SSF 0.12 on my Windows 7 computer. It was running perfectly, etc. etc. Then, today, I opened it and the window won't show up! It loads in the task bar. I can hear the music playing. And if I hit alt+enter to go to full screen mode, it pops up. But as soon as I alt+enter again...well, no window. I can even see it in the Windows preview thingy if I hover over the program in the toolbar. But no window. Has anyone experienced this? Help?

janetmweiss

Ooooookay...so I pulled up Windows task manager, right-clicked on the SSF entry in the applications tab and clicked maximize and then bring to front. This got SSF maximized on my screen although it wasn't displaying properly at all (specifically, the top left corner of the Saturn screen showed in the bottom right corner of my computer screen; the rest of my computer screen was black and the rest of the Saturn screen was cut off). Then I closed SSF and the next time I re-opened it, it worked. Sooo...yes. I'll just put this here for anyone who needs it.

izicial

Ooooookay...so I pulled up Windows task manager, right-clicked on the SSF entry in the applications tab and clicked maximize and then bring to front. This got SSF maximized on my screen although it wasn't displaying properly at all (specifically, the top left corner of the Saturn screen showed in the bottom right corner of my computer screen; the rest of my computer screen was black and the rest of the Saturn screen was cut off). Then I closed SSF and the next time I re-opened it, it worked. Sooo...yes. I'll just put this here for anyone who needs it.

I have had this exact thing happen and had this exact solution work before, however, if someone finds that it doesn't like i have then you can simply delete the config file named SSF and that should reset SSF's settings and its window location.