Anime, who watches it?

F

froster1990

Actually, I thought that Inu Yasha got better in season three, the first season was okay, then I couldn't stand the 4th season because they started commercializing it, and it got too focused on the upcoming climax.

Yeah, the bleach Manga looks awesome.

spaceduk

k but does anyone know where to find episodes of samurai pizza cats lol

montpics

Samurai Pizza Cat? Never watch it but sure is funny when I watched the opening theme of that anime I downloaded months ago. :)

spaceduk

i cant believ no ones heard of samurai pizza cats i mean i was weaned on 80's anime as a kid. the us stuff was better back then too like mask (first series only), jayce and the wheeled warriors stuff like ulysses 31 was great too lol. anyone else remember these great shows lol.

the 80's truly was the golden age of anime. any one else agree lol.

Lefteris_D

Administrator
Staff member
spaceduk said:
i cant believ no ones heard of samurai pizza cats i mean i was weaned on 80's anime as a kid. the us stuff was better back then too like mask (first series only), jayce and the wheeled warriors stuff like ulysses 31 was great too lol. anyone else remember these great shows lol.

the 80's truly was the golden age of anime. any one else agree lol.
I am a big fan of the Supreme Catatonic :)

Mask? The one with those people wearing masks and had cars that transformed?

spaceduk

Lefteris_D said:
Mask? The one with those people wearing masks and had cars that transformed?

yeah lol it wasnt as good as transformers or gijoe but it was still better than the stuff they show today lol

montpics

Mask? One of my favs since I was small. Yeah, still thinks the classic cartoons are way better than the current ones made from westerners. :cool:

Nargking

I watch Ramna 1/2, Yu Yu Hakusho, Big O (Sometimes), Cowboy Bebop, Trigun, Slayers, Rurouni Kenshin (all time fav.) and others.

Last edited:

Lefteris_D

Administrator
Staff member
They started showing it on TV last month. It's good to see something that's not a rerun.