Emulating Consol

Hi there,

I am planning to get a consol which is a emulator for NES, SNES, N64, PSX, GB, GBA, Mega Drive, Master System und Sega CD.
Since I am also looking for a Mediaplayer for my Video collection it would be could if it would does that too.
I know a homemade highend HTPC would be the perfect solution, but my budget and my time is very limited therefore I am looking for a device which does this what I asked for (with a good remote and compability for Controllers, PS3 or PS2 since I have a USB to PS2-Controller adapter).
It should have a nice frontend for chossing the media and the games. If you don't know a fitting device, a device which only covers the console part would be cool too.

It would be even cooler if this device would emulator Dreamcast, Gamecube, PS2 and Android Games but running this smoothly would mean a much higher price, does it?

ulaoulao

Controller Man
Staff member
I think consoles make the best emulators in this case. The Xbox was great for that sort of thing but like everything there is no out of the box solution. Most consoles can be a great all-in-one game station solution. I personally use a computer but that is my choice.