Thread: Emulators have no sound

Default Emulators have no sound

Not sure if this is a computer problem or an emulator problem, but I'm trying to run an emulator, the video and controls all work just fine, however I get no sound from any of my emulators. If someone knows what's wrong, I'd really appreciate the help. I'm running Windows 7 Home Premium 64-bit.

Default Re: Emulators have no sound

You may have your primary speaks set up wrong. Start with the OS and test your speakers. All emulators for the most part just use the primary speaker.
    Original, the only way to play.

Forums
    main page - Working controllers

So I'm forced to use my laptop's built in speakers? Because I have my laptop's built-in speakers turned off. I use the headphone port because it gives higher audio quality and having both audio devices enabled causes problems.

Forum Newbie

Try different emulators if you can get a hold of them, meaning that a different one might work better. But make sure to scan them for viruses/etc. I run 7 too and found Zsnew (SNES) and Jnes (NES) work well for these systems. (I dont run any other games).
    Last edited by Knight5599; May 7th, 2014 at 09:28.

How you manage to emulate the games in first place? I have got a DVD of God of War game (PS Version) and i can't even play it on emulator.

God of war should be playable on PCSX2. Check the compatibility list here: http://pcsx2.net/compatibility-list.html

Thread Information