Favorite system

Knight5599

Win 98 I suppose as you had both Windows and Dos, and then you could play the 'shoot them up' games such as doom, wolfenstein 3d and so on.

Last edited:

ulaoulao

Controller Man
Staff member
Windows ME was also DOS bassed but many people didn't know it. Windows XP was the first nt OS to allow DOS games and did a really good job at it. Then came DOSBOX and ruled.

In the 90's I used the latest m$ OS as well at UNIX during school. Favorite goes to UNIX with the NEXT shell just because of all the cool stuff one could do with it.

Last edited:

RomRaidYT

First the PC, because I grew up with it.
Second the OG Microsoft XBOX, you can do so much with this huge thingy. Mine is TSOPed, has a larger HDD and CoinOps Ninja on it aaaaaaand my Xbox is a Slim Mod.
Third place goes to the Sony Playstation 2, "Burnout Revenge" is awesome.

nour

personally, I prefer the operating system Windows 7, I used it for years, now I use the windows 8

pix07

For me best console system is nes/famicom in Poland we called nes/famicom with name pegasus.

On market place there was many so called cartridges or called floppies for no reason.

Nes aka Famicom was very popular but we was have chinese clone of that console asembled very badly.

Often power supply was burned joysticks was pushed too much and cartidges slot was broken.

In that time we was buy next clone in Poland most know is clone called Terminator 7 BS-500AS.

Second is FunStation 3 and FunStation 4.

There was also console called GLK-2016 which looks like keybord.

Thats all im dont know other clones which was selled in Poland.

PS: There are other:
MT777-DX,Computer Video Game,IQ502-Rev 3,Rinco,PolyStation and much more.

Last edited:

DrPsyche

Originally posted by pix07
For me best console system is nes/famicom in Poland we called nes/famicom with name pegasus.

On market place there was many so called cartridges or called floppies for no reason.

Nes aka Famicom was very popular but we was have chinese clone of that console asembled very badly.

Often power supply was burned joysticks was pushed too much
essay today and cartidges slot was broken.

In that time we was buy next clone in Poland most know is clone called Terminator 7 BS-500AS.

Second is FunStation 3 and FunStation 4.

There was also console called GLK-2016 which looks like keybord.

Thats all im dont know other clones which was selled in Poland.

PS: There are other:
MT777-DX,Computer Video Game,IQ502-Rev 3,Rinco,PolyStation and much more.

I remember Super Famicom (aka SFC). It was released in 1990. If I'm not mistaken, I tried both ZNES and Snes9x emulators.

Last edited:

Smyt

I was a big fan of Windows 7 last year (It worked on my computer for 5 years),but after upgraded to Windows 10,i felt pretty good.

Smyt

I was a big fan of Windows 7 last year (It worked on my computer for 5 years),but after upgraded to Windows 10,i felt pretty good.
I recommend Windows 10, by the way, for people who want to upgrade to Windows 10, whether you're using Windows 8 or Windows 7,for the upgrade of Windows 10,take a look at this tutorial,