Looking for help

JayMooch

I have a modded original xbox. Im not too familiar with emulators and mods etc. My system runs on a program called Avalaunch. I used to have an emulator disc with all nes,snes,sms,genesis,turbografix 16, etc emulators on it. I lost this disc several years ago. Does anyone know how I can obtain another disc or how to create one that can be played on my system?

ulaoulao

Controller Man
Staff member
Did the disc have emulators on it, or roms?

JayMooch

Im not sure to tell you the truth....It showed pics of the systems and when you scrolled down to them it would say, nes emulator, genesis emulator, etc . So I was thinking emulator. Im so uneducated about this stuff, sorry. I appreciate you rplying although I have the sense I will never get this disc back :(. I just randomly binged info and found this site in hopes of somehow tracking it down .

ulaoulao

Controller Man
Staff member
Well few things... 1) these system emulators are not hard to come by and no secret. 2) that CD was more then likely an all-in-one containing roms. I was certain emulators had to be installed but I guess not?

If you do some searching you will see there is a lot of talk about install emulators on an xbox ( i.e something called aid 3.10 ). Most of the links I found are also links to roms so I can post that in there.