Jnes Problem

OtakuGirl85

I played Nintendo games on the emulator Jnes but every time I tried to play a game the file gets deleted or goes back to certain point I played in. Was at the game I downloaded or it is the emulator itself? Please help me.

ulaoulao

Controller Man
Staff member
the file gets deleted or goes back to certain point I played in.
I'm confused on what file you mean, I hope not the rom?

If you play a game and save ( not save state, normal save ) the game should be able to load the data and continue. Sounds like a problem easy to fix just need some clarification on that info.

OtakuGirl85

I tried playing Final Fantasy, I tried playing Startopics I tried playing Crystalis on this emulator but every time I start up the game the file seems to be deleted or reset to earlier save. I have downloaded all those games through Rom Hustler in this occurs, should I download those games through a different site?

ulaoulao

Controller Man
Staff member
Hey, OtakuGirl85. We will figure this out for you. Please though do not mention where you got the roms that is not allowed here. Still need just a tad bit of clarification?

I tried playing Final Fantasy, I tried playing Startopics I tried playing Crystalis on this emulator but every time I start up the game the file seems to be deleted or reset to earlier save.

when you said "deleted or reset to earlier save." it is hard to follow because the two things contradict each other so I think you are choosing the wrong words ;)

Maybe answer these questions.

If you start up the game how can the file be deleted? Are you saying once the game loads the rom is deleted from the hard drive and you have to re download it?

When you say "file" do you mean rom or save data?

When you say reset to earlier save, that sounds like the save data is getting deleted not the rom? If this is more like your issue, how are you saving it?

There are two ways to save a game. 1) in the game its self, 2) in the emulator menus.

Last edited: