plug-ins

Lefteris_D

Administrator
Staff member
First of all, no ultraHLE plugins. There is no need to support such old technology. Also no files already bundled with PJ64 or 1964, you can use versions not included in the archives.

Also, I plan to repurpose the following page for that task (it's a "bit" out of date): http://www.emulator-zone.com/doc.php/n64/n64plugins.html

ulaoulao, can you please ZIP all your files in 1 archive and upload them to https://mega.co.nz ? I will split them to archives etc.

montpics

Reminds me of Aldo's PSX plugins which includes all PSX plugins inside.

Anyway, that is a good suggestion. Easy to let people to find it. :)

ulaoulao

Controller Man
Staff member
ok, been a bit since I updated 1964... so all of the plugins I have are old because all 1964 plugins from the latest download start with 1964. I dont have any of those. So I uploaded what I had to 1964.zip.

I pretty much share these with pj16.

Last edited:

Mupen64 Man

Big fan of Mupen64
Staff member
Mmm, I use Glide64 quite alot since its the only way I can emulate n64 properly without various graphical issues, so I think I know a little bit about it. The Glide3x.dll in the executable folder is the wrapper, the plugin isn't that necessarily, and that isn't the .dll that I meant when I was talking about different versions. Im talking of course about the plugin itself. I think I rambling, but I wanted to clarify that there are significant differences between the wrapper, and the plugin itself. I think I am off topic. :unsure:

Oh, and certain Glide64 plugins require a different version of the Glide wrapper.

Last edited:

Lefteris_D

Administrator
Staff member
Ok, just PM me a link with the ZIP and I can start splitting the files. It may take a bit of time to sort it on the site.

Lefteris_D

Administrator
Staff member
I only mentioned https://mega.co.nz if that is what you mean. You can see the file because you uploaded it (saved browser cookies etc) but I still need a direct link from you. Use another host if you have problems providing a link.

Lefteris_D

Administrator
Staff member
Ok got it. From a first look no promises here as several of the plugins are already bundled with the emulator. I'll see what needs to be separate.

Lefteris_D

Administrator
Staff member
Ok I gave it a check. The majority of the plugins are already bundled with Project64 or 1964 already, notable exceptions are Nrage Input (sourceforge has newer files). Some of the other plugins are old or discontinued in favor of newer ones.

I am really tempted to remove some from here but I'd rather keep them there even if not used. I added notice at the top of the page.

Lefteris_D

Administrator
Staff member
I was checking to see what else I missed when I came to a realization, the last 3dfx cards came out more than 10 years ago...... when glide plugins mattered...... So yeah, let's not have more of those.

The page now includes ONLY plugins that are not already bundled with PJ64 or 1964. Anyone with at least some knowledge about emulators can just download both and copy over the files.