RAWR! Hello!

D

Dinosawrrr

RAWWWWWWWRRRRRR!!

...Now that I have your attention, my name is Dinosawrrr and I'm new =]
I have a few likes and interests consisting of; drawing, photoshopping (forum sigs, avatars, facebook banners), website design, playing games and even working in childcare.
Nice to meet you all and I hope this will be a long, enjoyable stay whilst getting to know lots of you. Bye for now! :p

./stomps into the distance

Mupen64 Man

Big fan of Mupen64
Staff member
Uh oh, a wild Dinosawrrr appeared! Me and Testmachine dabble in photoshop as well, hope you enjoy your stay. :)

D

Dinosawrrr

Your moves; say hello, greet with a gift, run away, attack or defend from meteors. Awesome, it's quite fun when you have some spare time :) I like you sig and thank you

Mupen64 Man

Big fan of Mupen64
Staff member
Haha, those aren't mine, thats a little pet game I play, Ive made a really old sig for me, but I never updated it, so I thought I would just not have one. :)

D

Dinosawrrr

Awh they are cool. I just meant I like the pictures in where you'd put a sig really. What's the game called?

D

Dinosawrrr

Sounds pretty interesting. I'll check it out then, thanks :) Imagine if they didn't get any views, would be stuck in a shell forever lol. I see they have changed now, some degenerated o.o lmao

Mupen64 Man

Big fan of Mupen64
Staff member
Do you jest, or are you genuinely curious? They aren't necessarily Photo manipulations, but there are things you might see in a forum signature. :)