Emulator Problem: SSF Emulator Problem

FracturedDeath

I've been getting the C++ runtime error on my windows 7 while trying to run the SSF Emulator.

"Runtime Error!
Program: C:\User...
The application has requested the Runtime to terminate it in an unusual way."

I managed to get the problem to stop on Windows 98 Compatibility Mode, but now I have a new problem where I cannot interact with the screen at all.

I took a screenshot of the problem (remove spaces)--> photobucket . com/ user/ FracturedDeath/ media/ SSFerror_zpsf1e30fdb . png . html

Any help is appreciated.

Mupen64 Man

Big fan of Mupen64
Staff member
It usually stays like that for me for like 10 seconds, and then blows it self up to the normal size. Which version of sff are you trying to run? have you tried updating your runtimes?

FracturedDeath

It usually stays like that for me for like 10 seconds, and then blows it self up to the normal size. Which version of sff are you trying to run? have you tried updating your runtimes?

I was trying to use version .12, and I've waited at least 10 minutes for it to blow up to normal size but it never does. Also, my runtimes are already on the latest versions.
Interestingly enough, I've tried earlier version of SSF and they do work. Version .12 seems to be the only one which doesn't.