Thread: VBA-m quality help.

Default VBA-m quality help.

Im new to emulators and stuff like that and i just got the vba-m emulator and everything is working fine except there is one problem, the games look ugly. I have tried changing the filter but i dont like any of them, i just want it to look like im playing my pokemon emerald on a gameboy, i choose the "simple x2/x3(whichever size im using) and it looks very heavily pixelated much more than the normal gba. I appreciate any help you can offer.

Default Re: VBA-m quality help.

What kind of forum is this?! 53 views and no reply's???

Those 53 views don't need to be from members, those are most likely from visitors. As far as quality goes, I never felt that any game has looked like crap, and I am not quite sure on what you think will make it look better. At most I enable Vsync, and disable blur. I also like using LCD3x, kinda gives it a genuine GBA screen look.
    Last edited by Mupen64 Man; July 11th, 2013 at 13:40.

well here's the thing when you take a game that's made for a small screen and put it on a big screen it will not look so good. if you think 2x or 3x looks bad try full screen mode. anyways i think it looks good for what it is.
    Last edited by cibomatto2002; July 13th, 2013 at 06:35.

Thread Information