Emulator Problem: Cheat's staying on when turned off, other glitches they cause in the game.

leium

I have two examples of this happening in Majora's Mask, I had the cheat on and in the first temple instead of getting a Hero's Bow, i recieved a rupee.
Another Glitch I unfortunately have also found was after I blew up the rock blocking the racing mini-game, and the Goron is still telling me to see him after I blow up the rock.
As for the First problem I had, the solution was to turn off the Advanced Equipment Upgrade cheat. The second problem, I am still currently trying to figure it out.

Last edited:

leium

i found the solution to the second problem, all you have to do is turn all cheats on, excluding the one with the demo fight. check that you have everything. if you dont, turn off all cheats, turn em back on, and do this until you have all items. this is the only solution, but it works.

leium

it seems the cheats are causing the glitches. if i were you, dont use the cheats. i know that sucks, i was using the cheats too. =/