Gameshark codes on VisualBoyAdvance

Jale

Maybe you should wait for others, because I don't cheat on VBA, in other words, I don't know :rolleyes:

F

froster1990

Aphyxia said:
Okay, thank you. :p My patience doesn't last very long, as I said before. xD ADD strikes again.

Okay, Next time you feel like triple posting, use the edit button to change your previous post. :dry:

Fable

Urban Ninja
froster1990 said:
Okay, Next time you feel like triple posting, use the edit button to change your previous post. :dry:
yes, I agree. :glare:

pokefreak23

help

I can't understand!!!! in VBA what do i do go to cheats click cheat list then code breakers then enter the code,,, what about the description does that matter???? Plz teach me step by step

Hrothgar

Descriptions don't matter. I've used cheat codes on games like pokemon just to mess around with it. I don't need them to beat the game, it's just kinda fun having no limitations on what to make your team out of. I'm not sure why certain peoples cheats aren't working. I use cheats and they work just fine. You do remember to click the little box that says "Enable" that's beside the entered cheat right? Also, make sure your pressing "gameshark" when you're using gameshark codes, and not game genie. If your having problems entering a long cheat that uses sever codes, you can enter them in all at once or one by one if you think it's less complex.

XLightninX

man why the hell do ppl make up codes?!?!?! whats tha point? makes me feel sick i get my hopes up every time i see a code and 99% of the time it doesnt work that rly sux:glare::glare:

Hazmat

Warning: contains peanuts
Okay. I figured I'd post here instead of making an entirely new thread. >_> I am having some issues.

I'd like to start by letting you know, before trying to help me, that I'm a complete idiot. Not only am I a complete idiot, but I am a complete idiot who never used a Game Shark or Codebreaker on a real Gameboy, much less an emulator. I HAVE read the Readme, though.

I've found codes, and my VBA accepts them as valid codes, but I'm not sure how to actually make them apply to my game save. Here's what I'm actually doing.

1. Close rom.
2. Enter the (M) codes and then the codes I want to use.
3. Open rom.
4. Open up my game save (F3).

Where am I going wrong? :confused: Thank ya much.