ePSXe Discussion

LoGoS_dArK

i think that epsxe is one of the best psx emu's out there, some little gliches with
the new version 1.6.0, but thats bound to happen, but u just gotta use the v1.5.2 with the new version & you got it made!!

LoGoS_dArK

yeah, well i doubt that will happen, but i do agree with the shitty pluggins that are offered for the emulator...........most of them extra plugins that are offered just mess up most iso's.........i just use the basic pluggins that come with the original emulator, that always works the best for me!!

Fable

Urban Ninja
My rig pwns yours! I win! yeah!

2.8 p4 oced to 3.2ghz, 512 mb DDR Kingston, 512 Hyper-x kingston, nvidia fx 5700 ultra, intel mobo,

Jale

And what? I can play greatly with my comp and my NEW videocard...

So, you guys know the best ePSXe plugins?

LoGoS_dArK

yeah, ive tried all of the other BS plugins that are available for the sound & the video, really unless you got some crazy ass video or sound card, i think that the original plugins that come with espxe emulator is the best!!

TiredBoy

Pete's (open-source versions included), assuming you're using the appropriate plugin for your video card, are generally regarded as the best video plugins. Eternal's for sound, and I think Segu's for gamepad. As for the CD-ROM plugin, I think either Pete's, Sapu's, or one of the ePSXe ones work very well.

montpics

Any Pete's plugins is the best plugins among the plugins I'd used so far. Normally I'd just download the full plugins pack from a certain site. Don't bother me too much as I had several PS emulators to be used if one fail to play. :cool: