Interesting PS3 rumour!!!

Lordoff

Well come the third gen consoles people
news fromhttp://www.1up.com

Playable examples of Sony's next-generation console will be shown at next year's E3, Sony Computer Entertainment CTO Masa Chatani announced today at the annual PlayStation Meeting event in Japan. ...

Get your full story here

Last edited:

Fable

Urban Ninja
AWESOME!!!! but I'll still stick my pc thanks.

F

froster1990

I don't think i'll care until it comes out in 2007, it will help teh waiting. ;)

F

froster1990

They still are, do you notice how much better the graphic are on consoles than on pc 3-d games?

Jale

Cuz a console has been specially designed for it. Not a computer... That's why there are 3D Video Cards...

onewecallgod

froster1990 said:
They still are, do you notice how much better the graphic are on consoles than on pc 3-d games?
no they arent. crappy 512x400 resolution. no AA/AF. games look much, much better on my comp than xbox or PS2

donkeyknob

indeed. i dont have the money to keep semi-up-to-date with PC hardware, so xbox and piracy is my way to go. I have seen some awesome graphics on every respectable console, and also some p*ss-poor efforts by all platforms

montpics

Hmmm, then it would be another neverending match between NVIDIA (PS3) and ATI (XBOX2) for graphics not only Sony and Microsoft for consoles. :cool: :p