Emulator Problem: Need help for Dolphin Emulator

mrinalsoni1

i downloaded dragonball z budokai tenkaichi 3 of wii and dolphin emulator
everything is working fine but i want to know which button is the r3 button in dolphin emulator?
i use my keyboard so want to know which one is r3 button?

ulaoulao

Controller Man
Staff member
This question as asked is rhetorical. The answer is "what ever you set it to". So I'm guessing you mean what is the default keyboard setting for r3, and the answer again is to see what its set to. Go to the controller config, and see what keyboard mapping is set to r3.

Now I have to ask what you mean by r3? The wii does not have r buttons, nor does the GC controller have an r3 for that matter.

controller_wii_diagram.jpg
controller-w.jpg

Last edited:

mrinalsoni1

you are not getting my point
when i open dolphin emulator and open the Dolphin GCPad Configuration
there are several buttons
i just want to know which one is r3 in them?
r3 is not specified there

Last edited:

ulaoulao

Controller Man
Staff member
Ok, again r3 does not make sense. Maybe I'm missing your point but your failing to explain it.

here is a common keyboard set up.
attachment.php

Now for example, button A in the game maps to the keyboard key 'A' as shown above.

A keyboard does not have a r3 key anywhere on it. If your keyboard has an r3 key that its something other then a normal keyboard.
The GC console and Wii console both have no r3 button on their controllers.

So again, tell us what you mean by r3?

Last edited:

AhmedS786

The r3 button is used to power up or transform on pcsx2 but on wiimote, the controls are different!
Like you use the Downarrow Of C button to transform with the wiimote, like in the gcpad, the button used to transform is the DOWN BUTTON IN THE C-STICK!

ulaoulao

Controller Man
Staff member
Wow man you really need to read over your post a few times because you keep saying this that does not make sense.
Like you use the Downarrow Of C button to transform with the wiimote,
The C button on the wii mote is a button, there is no down to it? The wii mote does have a down button but has nothing to do with C?

like in the gcpad, the button used to transform is the DOWN BUTTON IN THE C-STICK!
Ok, now this is helpful. Let's return to your question.

You asked "i just want to know which one is r3 in them?" Now I assume you want to know what button on the wii mote transforms, yes? You see what you are not getting is r3 means nothing to the wii. So really you need to ask what action is the same for the wii.

example. In dragonball z budokai tenkaichi 3 on the ps2 I use button r3 to transform, what button is transform on the wii.
So naturally you look it up on the net right?
http://www.gamefly.com/Rent-Dragon-Ball-Z-Budokai-Tenkaichi-3/127180/GameplayControls/

answer: 1 Button - Transform

So does that work? Are you using a real wii mote?

Last edited:

him_warlord

thanks man i have same problem u save me and help me to take full experience of dbz bt 3 to transform i have to use c-stick just down the stick.