Loading Failed in Harvestmoon Back to nature

Alphine

I've downloaded ePSXe 1.6 and I'm trying to play Harvest moon Back to NAture, and I can Play it very well. but when I wanna save it, I 'm failed to loaded again (it happened after I turn off ePSXe aplication), but if i'm still on the game, I can load succesfully.

the memory card icon show "Harvest" but I can't Load the Game I've saved, why???

I'm using
GeForce 4 MX440
P IV 2.0 Ghz
256 Memory DDR

Thank's for your reply

Sincerely Yours,

Alphine :)

LoGoS_dArK

ur processor & ram have nothin to do w/ it.......have u tried to dl a psx emu manager that will control all of ur saves, loads & plug-ins, try that, also u should've postd ur plugins that ur usin for epsxe........

montpics

Some of the games can be saved on a memory card and loaded, and some of it can't. Possibly the memory card is corrupted or the emulation on that particular game is not well enough.

Suggestion, you better use the frontend for ePSXe. Or you may try to use F1 save method as well. :cool:

Alphine

I can load that StuFF

Hurrah I can Load it, Thank for your responses pal

I've Tried to play it from ePSEcutor.exe, when I doubleclicking the profile icon suddenly the game starting, and I it can be loaded (it's mirracle you know :D )

but I'm still can't loaded if I play directly from it application :confused: (I mean ePSXe.exe)

but I don't care about it, the Important things is I can play it :my_rambo:

Thank's again :)