Wii U Emulator

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blommas

Hey, just saw that Lego City: Undercover, and it looks funny, and I tried searching for a Wii U emulator, and I found one wiiuemulator.com
Does anyone know if it's legit?

testmachine

Old member
No,there isn't an actual emulator.It's a domino website,meaning whatever link you click it will always bring you to another website,and usually infect your computer with a silent virus.Stay away from that website,and don't google WiiU emulator,because the console is rather new and we won't see a WiiU emulator in the near future.

ulaoulao

Controller Man
Staff member
what's with the people that don't put a SPACE after the punctuation? did you drop out of the 2nd grade? have you never read anything in print? i'm amazed at how often i see that. it's beyond retarded......... what the fuck
Um, Samsing, you might want to watch your own mistakes before ripping in to someone. It makes you look really well, stupid.

testmachine

Old member
what's with the people that don't put a SPACE after the punctuation? did you drop out of the 2nd grade? have you never read anything in print? i'm amazed at how often i see that. it's beyond retarded......... what the fuck

For the record, English is not my primary language.And I speak it better than some Americans, and I'm using proper punctuation.
And you, sir are fucking retarded.And now, please take your Grammar Nazi ass somewhere else.And where's your big letter at the beginning of the sentence? -_-

Last edited:

Mupen64 Man

Big fan of Mupen64
Staff member
Haha, when I am online I tend to forego a few things when I type. I always seem to speak in a bunch of run on sentences, with commas that usually means the end of the thought, or a mental pause in my speech. lol.

ulaoulao

Controller Man
Staff member
And where's your big letter at the beginning of the sentence?
I already busted him on that ;)

Samsing has a point to a degree. Though his insult was an over kill. If you are American or ready and write well, then its really hard to try to read a sentence in all caps, or all commons, or ( my personal favorite ) no periods. Though, no one should ever correct someone with that attitude and make a mistake equaling that of the example they are disputing.

oh and for the record, for an 18 Y/o from Bosnia, thats damn good English my friend ;)

Last edited:

testmachine

Old member
oh and for the record, for an 18 Y/o from Bosnia, thats damn good English my friend ;)

Thanks man, I've been learning it for 3 years now. And some people can't understand that when you're writing something in rush there will be some mistakes. But It's understandable, is it?

testmachine

Old member
my 'big letter'? are you serious? see that's intentional.. capitalization went out the window 20 years ago. do you still write in cursive?

just put a space after the punctuation and you won't look like a complete moron anymore. tell your friends.
You're probably the only person on the internet that is both retarded and stupid at the same time.

looks like someone's hacked my account again. pfffftttt... what's with this place?

No one hacked your account, it's obvious that you're writing just as before, and now please leave "this place".

Those were my final words towards you.

Would someone please ban this person? He's starting to get on my nerves!

Last edited:

ulaoulao

Controller Man
Staff member
Capitalization has no more weight than using a space at the end of a sentence. They are both incorrect as is using contractions in every opportunity you can, especially where position could have been used.
looks like someone's hacked my account again. pfffftttt... what's with this place?
You my friend write the a perfect example of a poorly written sentence. Though I digress and agree with the comment above. This topics is useless as Samsing's comments towards other members.

testmachine, unfortunately it is not rule breaking being ignorant and arrogant. So no banning will occur however; this topic is done.

p.s. Not sure I follow this hacking comment so I'll ignore that. If you're implying someone changed your comment, then the last edit should show you who did it.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.