So it's true? there is finally a working ps3 emulator?

Robert

We have to assume that whichever staff member added it gave it a thorough test first. That being the case, it is only able to run a few simple homebrews in .elf format (included). It is not capable of using blurays or running anything useful.

ulaoulao

Controller Man
Staff member
If its a link on the page it is virus free at time of review. Should that change we need to know. There will not be a full working emulator for quite some time. I really dont see how people cant figure that out. It like asking a mouse to do an impression of an elephant. Emulation has meany mild stones. You need to read the page to see what it does. Playing home brew is a very good starting point but far from showing real came content. Then you have that slow ( ie 5fps) FPS issue to deal with. You can not play games at that speed. In 5 years computers maybe fast enough. However; the market is changing to a mobile swing so I doubt speeds are going to be the main target for a few years to come.

Last edited:

kjbmarr

sorry for bumping this thread but i just wanted to know if this site is legit.
playstation3emulator.net

ulaoulao

Controller Man
Staff member
again if its not listed we dont know about it. If we dont know about it then we cant say if its real. You can search our forum and see if its been talked about before though. Its also best to google it before asking, searching on "playstation3emulator.net" pretty much tells you no, its fake.