What's Your Job ?

M.H.A.Q.S.

I know.

I never said he is showing off that he knows the language.

Do you guys get the translation offa web or do you actually know the language.

KidneyKai

In theory, i should know the language, inside out. But i hardly ever used it enough to keep it in my long term memory banks. So what i'm typing is what i think you said because my hindi speaking has taken a real nosedive due to not being used. Neh, i don't really care. ENGLISH is where its at, purely because I CAN understand it. :lol:

KidneyKai

All thats needed in this day and age, really. English appears to be the worlds closest thing to a universal language...

Breaky Turkfast

im an Iracian spy sent to Canada to uncover any and all plans Canada may have in helping the USA in the eradication of aerosol.

ScotchGuy

Board Addict
Really? I would of thought most Iraqia's would know that Iracian isn't a real word. Oh well, you learn something new everyday.

Breaky Turkfast

did i say i was from Iraq? no, you only assumed that i meant Iraq because im foreign and dont know good english. Are you racist?

ScotchGuy

Board Addict
Sorry, then if not Iraq what country did you mean?

Yes, I am racist.

Breaky Turkfast

just what i said, Iracian

donkeyknob

so your a spy eh? that means your like a private eye, right? want to eye my privates? ;)

Breaky Turkfast

first of all, a spy is someone who secretly goes behind enemy lines to gain information and a private eye is just some lame ass fucker who has noting better to do in his time but to solve other peoples problems through thurough investigation, and second of all, I, in fact, do NOT want to eye your privates assuming you are a guy.

ScotchGuy

Board Addict
Sucks for you, Beef is the hottest girl I've ever seen. She showed us her pictures once, and I saved them, she looks excellent naked. :wub:

donkeyknob

Originally posted by Breaky Turkfast@Dec 3 2003, 03:25 AM
first of all, a spy is someone who secretly goes behind enemy lines to gain information and a private eye is just some lame ass fucker who has noting better to do in his time but to solve other peoples problems through thurough investigation, and second of all, I, in fact, do NOT want to eye your privates assuming you are a guy.
what if i say please?

Breaky Turkfast

well if your a girl then sure, i mean, why not? but you were giving off major guy-vibes cuz not to many girls would offer to show there privates to a guy they dont even know

ScotchGuy

Board Addict
Beef isn't like most girls.

Breaky Turkfast

maybe some other time, like.... sometime in 2010, anyways, how did a thread asking about jobs turn into a thread about eyeing ones privates