Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: hi

Default hi

im not new to emulation or games.......i was a mod on emulatorium2, but our site crashed due to a conflict w/ the SQL server & our new site format phpNUKE.......itll be a little bit till we can this bug fixed, so i thought i would join ur site.....i do have a lot of experience in computer software/hardware troubleshooting & repair...........so if anyone has anythin that they need a hand w/, including emu configurations, please pm me, thanx!!

i'm a computer software/hardware troubleshooter

Welcome to EZ, just check the rules so you can adapt to our community.

Blog Entries

Several sites owned by a few friends were hacked thanks to some phpNuke exploits. Since then I try to stay away from using phpNuke.

Anyway, welcome to The Emulator Zone

yeah, im thinkin that is wot happened, but not sure......we're switchin back to phpBB2.0......that was a lot safer for us!!

Quote Originally Posted by LoGoS_dArK
    yeah, im thinkin that is wot happened, but not sure......we're switchin back to phpBB2.0......that was a lot safer for us!!
    I'm using a hosted phpBB. I liked it because of the large skins collection

see the phpBB was a great format, but we had a poll on the forum, between the
    admins & the mods to see if everyone wantd to change the format, well the phpNUKE won the poll, it was a bad choice.........on top of crashin the site, we lost our member listings, our topics, our posts, & our rpg format, that we had.......basically we gotta start from ground level now, oh well i guess, i'll give me & the other guys somethin to do between college!!

Quote Originally Posted by LoGoS_dArK
    see the phpBB was a great format, but we had a poll on the forum, between the
    admins & the mods to see if everyone wantd to change the format, well the phpNUKE won the poll, it was a bad choice.........on top of crashin the site, we lost our member listings, our topics, our posts, & our rpg format, that we had.......basically we gotta start from ground level now, oh well i guess, i'll give me & the other guys somethin to do between college!!
    You can choose from Invision Power Board, vBulletin and phpBB. These ones are the best.

yeah first we startd w/ phpvision, but then changed to phpbb, i thought that the format was a little nicer lookin!!

Welcome. Don't spam anywhere else besides the special board the admin has made for us

Quote Originally Posted by Fable
    Welcome. Don't spam anywhere else besides the special board the admin has made for us
    Calm down. He's not spamming.

Thread Information