Activating cheat codes on VBA-M.

Excuse me, but I've been testing cheat codes for Fire Emblem: The Sacred Stones but it seems it's not working. Care to help? I need infinite Purge Tomes so I can finish up my LP. Please help.

noel-30rp

Well, I don't know where the master code is, there are tons of them.

master code is also called an "enabler" code, which is required before entering and activating other cheat codes on VBA-M.
always input the master/enabler code first before adding other cheat codes to make them work.

Alcom

Hello,
I have tried numerous times to get these gameshark/codebreaker codes to work, and I am having zero luck. I was using a EUR version of Fire Emblem: The Sacred Stones, but then downloaded the US version. It kept telling me that the codes may not work when I was using the EUR version, but it hasn't given me any sort of warning since I switched to the US version. But yet every time I input the codes into either the gameshark section or the codebreaker section, they just don't work. I have tried about 20 different master/enabler codes iv'e found on the web, and it takes them just fine and shows that they're there clear as day and even say's "E" for enabled. I even make sure to reset the game 2 times just to make sure the cheats have been activated. I've even followed all the step by step instructions for "how to input cheats on vba 15 steps". I am honestly at a loss here, I literally just want the 1 single cheat that gives all characters +1 to every stat for each level up. I do not understand what it is I am doing wrong, or if there is something out of date. Can someone help me?????