360 Emulator? is it true?

ThatOneGuy

Does anyone know if the 306 emulator on [link removed] is real or fake? And if it's real does it work at all? It says it has been updated earlier this year.

I want to know if anyone tried this. I've been looking forward to a 360 emulator for a long time.

Last edited by a moderator:

testmachine

Old member
YES!!!
--------------------.net

and it relly works too

Don't be fooled by him.They don't work.They are Viruses (keyloggers,trojans,worms etc.)
DO NOT DOWNLOAD THEM,THEY WILL DESTROY YOUR COMPUTER!!!!!
Can an admin remove the links in their posts?Thank you.

ulaoulao

Controller Man
Staff member
His link was still there I removed it for you. Unless you forgot to ban him and he did it?

Ravenfreak

To be honest with you, it'll take years to actually emulate the 360. Our current operating systems could handle the dual core system the console has, there's just not enough power to run it yet. While the 360 theoretically is very similar to Windows, there's many components that obviously sets it differently than a PC. I believe there's a rumor going around stating that one person managed to emulate one of the Halo games and that's pretty much it. (I'm not entirely sure if this is correct though, just read about it on another forum...) Hate to disappoint you, but you'll have to wait for your dream to come true dude. :\

testmachine

Old member
Does anyone know if the 306 emulator on --------------.org is real or fake? And if it's real does it work at all? It says it has been updated earlier this year.

I want to know if anyone tried this. I've been looking forward to a 360 emulator for a long time.

Remove his link too.

Chomps123

Id like to apologize for my sudden spam...i didnt really check to see if it worked i kinda assumed it did.

Once again, sorry bout it.