What browser do you use??

hitmonlee

i use ad aware and spybot and i have a google toolbar to block popups

Fable

Urban Ninja
There's no such thing as a safe surf

montpics

Yeah, nothing is safe while you are surfing. Those softwares could only stop some part of the treats only, not all totally. Just minimize the 'damage' the PC is having. :rolleyes:

Fable

Urban Ninja
montpics said:
Yeah, nothing is safe while you are surfing. Those softwares could only stop some part of the treats only, not all totally. Just minimize the 'damage' the PC is having. :rolleyes:
Yep, crackers/hackers (not racist) are always trying to find a way to get through, eventually they do, and then companies release new firewalls and security and the same thing happens again.

F

froster1990

It makes there jobs easy when they crack a new system, the company releases another. Since all those old ladies never update they'll just hack them and steal there credit card numbers!!!

Fable

Urban Ninja
froster1990 said:
It makes there jobs easy when they crack a new system, the company releases another. Since all those old ladies never update they'll just hack them and steal there credit card numbers!!!
lol... my grandma doesn;t use credit cards. she uses CASH!

donkeyknob

intelligence also takes part in preventing this. i only have a pop-up blocker, a router, mcafee security (viruscan and firewall only i think) and run IE. the only p2p i have is shareaza which is everything in one (and supports bittorrent)