Saving using F1 in EPSXE 1.6.0

Wongass

how come when i press F1 I can't save the state at all? I have downloaded all the needed plugins and emulator here. Also, I was playing Crash bandicoot collection (the one that 1,2 and 3 in one iso). Tried the game in PSX xeven and it saves but the sad thing was I got missing screens in CB3 that is why i tried epsxe again :) Can anyone help me? btw, I tried using SCPH1001 and 7502. memcard saving was ok though but i really need the save states more :)

Don't know if these could have cause the problem.
plugin:
gpupete175
padnrageplugin
spupetedsound115

tested it with these machines:
p4 2.4GHZ
1 gb DDR333
GF4 MX440

P4 2.6Ghz
1 gb DDR500
9800 pro 128 mb

(latest drivers were used for nvidia and ati)

Wongass

sir, I just tried it manually but unfortunately it still does not save :( I also checked the sstates folder and there was no save state inside, just the "punch me" thingy.

Wongass

Also, whenever i check the debug menu it says SAVE state done! and LOAD state done! but in the emulator itself it does not save or load at all

montpics

Try using ePSXe v1.52 instead. I don't have that particular game so, I can't do much help in this. :cool:

montpics

For me, I mostly used the latest version of ePSXe, PSXeven and others and never try to use the older versions. And yes, F1 works fine for me on any games so far.

But many people had problems using the latest version and used the older version instead. Just don't ask me why. :p

Older versions...... Try to visit the official page.
>Click Here!< :cool:

Wongass

i reverted to the older one and since i already finished dragoon i may stick to this older version first and wait for a new release