Friday Nights

donkeyknob

OK, saturday nights are notorious for being party nights (just as wednesday is too, thursday night is late night shopping) but what about your fridays? do you still go out? do you relax? is there anything you wish to do?

my fridays being at 1:00pm. i finish work, and embark on my 50 minute drive home with my work-mate (each day we talk bout computers and xbox hacking mostly, occassionaly theres a subject change). then i shower myself real nice and make myself shiny. at 3pm i pick up my girlfriend from high school (im a first year apprentice and shes finishing high scool, its only 1 year gap). i stay there until dinner, where i head home for the only guarenteed decent nights meal. then some video games or computer time.

so yeah, generally i like to treat myself to top quality hygene and relax. hows yours?

Jale

I study on Fridays, even at night :( and saturdays morning.

Saturdays: Go to the univeristy, then go downtown and buy some stuff and games. Next play the new games and post here, like now. Then I go out to see how the world is being fucked...

Fable

Urban Ninja
JAPPsmash said:
I study on Fridays, even at night :( and saturdays morning.

Saturdays: Go to the univeristy, then go downtown and buy some stuff and games. Next play the new games and post here, like now. Then I go out to see how the world is being fucked...
I watch movies and play computer games on Friday nights.... longest I ever stayed up was 5:30 in the morning..

ScotchGuy

Board Addict
Longest I ever stayed up was for 52 hours, clearly I win at this. I'd also like to add that I wasn't trying to stay up, I had to catch a flight and didn't sleep at all and I noticed I had been awake 52 hours and decided to sleep. That earns extra points.

Does anyone here, excluding donkeyknob, interact with friends on the weekend?

J

Jet Set Willy

I reckon I've stayed up for longer than 52 hours. I never actually count though. Key to staying up is not thinking about it.

I had to interact with my shitskin nieces and nephews this weekend. I haven't seen any friends this year, because I haven't paid my phone bill and don't really want to because they're idiots. I have recently been meeting random Internet people out of curiosity and boredom.

TGS

I have football practice every friday at 19:30 PM so most of the time I won't be doing much. If I'm gonna go out, saturday is the most convenient day for me.

J

Jet Set Willy

donkeyknob said:
hey waz jump on a plane to sydney and come see me?

Okay Beef, I will.

TGS, 19:30 in Holland? Isn't that a bit chilly and dark?

ScotchGuy

Board Addict
Woah, Donkeyknob is Beef, I guess that explains why he has a normal social life. Other than that whole wrestling thing...

hitmonlee

friday nights is often party night - i usually go straight home after work and relax for a few hours then either crash or go out.

last friday i had a family dinner for my brother's birthday, met up with my ex and we went around to my friend sam's house and watched coming to america (funny) and smoked... and had a beer. nice relaxing night.

longest i've stayed up - thursday to monday.

so last sleep wednesday night until 8am thursday then go to sleep at 10pm monday. haven't done that in years. psycho.

TGS

Jet Set Willy said:
Okay Beef, I will.

TGS, 19:30 in Holland? Isn't that a bit chilly and dark?

It is, but once you finish the agonising warmning up you won't feel a thing.

Badger

I usually go out on a Friday, and have friends back to my flat on the Saturday, or go and play pool or snooker then come back to the flat.

Although I have went off going out. I guess I just realise there are better ways of spending £50 ($80US) that getting rat arsed, and ending up a gibbering mess every weekend.

J

Jet Set Willy

Why don't you just spend 10 seconds with a search engine and find out?

donkeyknob

ScotchGuy said:
Woah, Donkeyknob is Beef, I guess that explains why he has a normal social life. Other than that whole wrestling thing...

im still not quite over the wrestling thing, at work i am trying to design/construct a wrestling ring (yes i left school but didnt persue wrestling. and thats my life till this point...) i have a new "hobby" though - www.heeleys.com :eek:

hitmonlee

this friday night i am going to a vogue.com.au forum meetup :eek:
we're having dinner at a thai restaurant and then going out
20 girls
oh dear

ScotchGuy

Board Addict
donkeyknob said:
im still not quite over the wrestling thing, at work i am trying to design/construct a wrestling ring (yes i left school but didnt persue wrestling. and thats my life till this point...) i have a new "hobby" though - www.heeleys.com :eek:

I see you're into geneaology now, or I'll just guess you meant heelys.com

Is it just me or is Australia 2-10 years behind all the major fads?

donkeyknob

yeah, australia is always way behind... sorry bout my spelling mistake. have you guys heard of yo-yos or hula hoops :p at least im seein the beastie boys really soon ^_^

hitmonlee

donkeyknob said:
yeah, australia is always way behind... sorry bout my spelling mistake. have you guys heard of yo-yos or hula hoops :p at least im seein the beastie boys really soon ^_^

same :D

yay us!!!

you're over 18 yeah?
going to sideshow or BDO?
my only option is BDO i was gonna fly to sydney but i ran out of money or forgot to save money or something.

ahaha i thought you were into geneaology :p