Friday Nights

Jale

OK, I don't care what everyone thinks about the middle finger, now let's get back to Friday Nights.

Fable

Urban Ninja
last night I watch a bootleg version or windtalkers. it was funny.

hitmonlee

donkeyknob's comment hardly crossed any boundaries

donkeyknob

soon the rugby league season starts back up... yay! that means that soon i can spend my friday nights watching the football live, and its great to go to because everyone i know is there are its like one massive social gathering. not too far off is the over-hyped australian premier league, which will be a national soccer league. unfortuntately australia are obsessed with rugby league so everyone will attend/watch those games rather then the soccer

Jale

Every friday night here is drink... drink... drink... drink... and more drink... :confused:

F

froster1990

What do you think? Grape juice, or maybe "Think what a normal college or university student would drink" drink?

donkeyknob

if its american beer then its pretty close to water. i drank half a case of tooheys new in 2 hours and from a certain point in time lost all memories.... then woke up still drunk and had to go to work

ScotchGuy

Board Addict
Watch yourself Beef, try some of the microbrews in the North West, no one but teenagers and hicks drink bud lite anyway.

On Friday nights I shoot heroin and eat meth (don't want to get addicted to the meth).