Friday Nights

F

froster1990

JAPPsmash said:
Work? Who told you that I work?

I'm an University Student and semester is over. 1 month break :)

To me school is work without pay... In other words it sucks!!!

twobit84

Banned
Friday's for me are different every week. Sometimes i get to party, and sometimes i just hang out with my 2 yr old daughter.

RockY

L H D T P M
Taking out the kids is good... but with nephews like mines, you get really tired by the end of the day. They are like a soda can.

Fable

Urban Ninja
In what way????

hitmonlee

hmmm its not really the missing, i'll try and explain.

he asked me out in december last year - we'd known each other for a while, from online and a similar group of friends, we went out for about a week, then he's like "by the way i'm going to rio for 2 months".

we spoke online heaps and i asked him what he wanted to do when he got back, he said he wanted to pick up things where we left them.

so yeah i missed him but not that much because he wasn't really a proper boyfriend since we hadn't been out for very long, it was hard to sit around here just not being sure about when he would get back and not being able to move on from him emotionally. oh and we spoke online every day but its not the same.

F

froster1990

On friday nights I usually go and visit my divorced dad!!! Like I am today!!! We're going to see "meet the fockers"

Fable

Urban Ninja
froster1990 said:
On friday nights I usually go and visit my divorced dad!!! Like I am today!!! We're going to see "meet the fockers"
wow, you guys see movies late.... I saw that a loooooong time ago.

F

froster1990

Where'd you get that from? I don't see that labled anywhere in the forum. If this was family oriented we would have the middle finger smiley.

Jale

Read the rules and you'll get the answer. About the middle finger, it was here since the vBulletin conversion.