Friday Nights

donkeyknob

this thread has inspired me to buy a shirt that says "im not a gynacologist but ill look anyway" (its at jay jays, hitmonlee). i doubt that ill purchase it though.

i cant wait for BDO! i only turned 17 just fourteen days ago, but plenty of liquor stores sell to me ^_^

Fable

Urban Ninja
my, my, you are an eager talker aren't you?

hitmonlee

donkeyknob said:
this thread has inspired me to buy a shirt that says "im not a gynacologist but ill look anyway" (its at jay jays, hitmonlee). i doubt that ill purchase it though.

i cant wait for BDO! i only turned 17 just fourteen days ago, but plenty of liquor stores sell to me ^_^

i'm 23 and get asked for id all the time :D

ps dont shop at jay jays its lower class :p

donkeyknob

hitmonlee: the only jay jays shirt i have is the "the man/the legend" design

fable: if its with then leave me alone. its my thread!

Fable

Urban Ninja
donkeyknob said:
hitmonlee: the only jay jays shirt i have is the "the man/the legend" design

fable: if its with then leave me alone. its my thread!
lol sorry man, I didn't mean it as offensive.

donkeyknob

neither did i ^_^ its all good... ah wonderful saturdays. unfortunately, due to food poisoning, i must stay indoors :(

hitmonlee

i'm sorry, i really like this one. probably more than he likes me! :eek:

Fable

Urban Ninja
hmm.... for some reason I always think my fellow forum members are guys...... now I know that hitmonlee is a girl. sweet.

RockY

L H D T P M
Well this Friday is relaxing time... I have 4 free days O_O from Saturday to Wednesday. Probably going to the beach or just the pool.

Jale

RockY said:
Well this Friday is relaxing time... I have 4 free days O_O from Saturday to Wednesday. Probably going to the beach or just the pool.
This friday is PARTY TIME. Finished the 1st semester in the University and one month vacations! :happy:

F

froster1990

What? That not fair? I hardly work and get only 4 days off!!! All you do is work your butt off day and night for like 3 weeks straight and you get a month off? Not fair!!! :p *Note teh sarcasism*

Jale

froster1990 said:
What? That not fair? I hardly work and get only 4 days off!!! All you do is work your butt off day and night for like 3 weeks straight and you get a month off? Not fair!!! :p *Note teh sarcasism*
Work? Who told you that I work?

I'm an University Student and semester is over. 1 month break :)