3rd Person Action/adventure Games

AngeloL

From what I have read and heard, the new Prince of Persia, is REALLY good! On gamerankings.com I think they rated it the 18th best game of all time?..

tombo2004

can anyone tell me where i could downlaod broken sword 2 from ive been lokking for it everywhere and i cant find it. thanks

J

Jet Set Willy

No. What made you think that this forum would be a good place to ask that? The H1 text in the signup form which explicitally states not to do this sort of thing, perhaps?

M.H.A.Q.S.

POP is great. I've finished it three times now. I never enjoyed MGS2 that much.

The original MGS was great.

Zidane

Social Hazzard
Thats true the first msg was great but they need to work on the second. But the best 3rd Person Action/adventure Game would have to be HALO for X-BOX.

Splize

Yeah an there where stupid little aliens that looks like trols and they had really long arms and are really small.....U dont even need a gun to kill them you might aswell step on them.

Zidane

Social Hazzard
lol well so far ive beat it in legendary and i cant wait for the second

El Fugitivo

I liked it in co-op mode, but the solo and head-to-head multiplayer modes didn't really do much for me.

Also, it's not 3rd-person (except when you're in the vehicles).

M.H.A.Q.S.

Damn Capcom, they are porting each and every good game to the GC. I wanted to play all of those.

Still waiting for MGS3.

I'm hearing some good things about Splinter Cell 2: Pandora Tomorrow, also for a cheap game you might wanna check out Beyond Good And Evil, the prices just dropped to $20 (US) and it just came out a while ago, also I hear its got a Zelda/Mario type feel to it.

As for MGS3, dunno...I thought that MGS2 was kind of a dissapointment, they had WAY too man long boring cutscenes and the story just wasn't really doing it fo me either.

Cant wait for Ninja Gaiden either, looks sweet as hell and should be a great hack&slash game.

El Fugitivo

I almost got Beyond Good & Evil a couple days ago, but then I thought, "No, I should finish Alice, GTA3, and Vice City before I buy anything else."

Yea I'll probably pick it up sometime, it never really got attention so the developers were forced to drop the price, it also got good reviews from IGN (9/10) and for $20 it should be a bargain.