error with GBA emu for Buu's Fury

Tha-Chez

oke this is the problem
when i try to equip something its wil pop up with this err how can i prevent it from happenning
GBAEmuerror.jpg

hope someone knows the awnser

greetz Chez

F

froster1990

I donno, it seems that buu's fury is really hard to find right now, only ones I can find are corrupted, and games2play the best rom place ever got bashed by the rom police.

Last edited:

G®£gø®¥

i have buu's fury, but at the beginning of the game when you try to enter the great kai's house for the tournament,a messege comes up that says"THIS GAME CANNOT BE PLAYED ON HARDWARE FOUND"

F

froster1990

In other words, all of them are corrupted!!! It gonna be like a year till a quality one comes out, Oh and you may also not have the newest version of visual boy advanced.

Lefteris_D

Administrator
Staff member
That is a very simple problem. Just go to options>emulator>save type>EEPROM and start the game again.

That will solve the problem.

Jale

I don't know why you had that problem. I downloaded Buu's Fury this afternoon and everything seems to work fine. I didn't changed to EEPROM either.

F

froster1990

*Eye twitches horribly because he searched google all afternoon looking for Buu's fury*

F

froster1990

JAPPsmash said:
Learn how to find shit in Google first.

Egad!!! I'm going to try to find it again, maybe I'll be lucky and it won't send me to that site that says "free gba roms with the purchase of this $50.00 save cartrage".

F

froster1990

Ya, im kind of suprised this hasn't been closed yet, but anyway I found the rom yesterday after hacking through 3 freaking install password. So since I found it... Lock Plz!!!