So it's been a while, any words on a 3DS Emulator?

Kyler45

I actually own a 3DS however I'd prefer to play my games on my PC screen as opposed to the smaller 3DS' Screen, it's been quite a while, do we have one yet?

MarioGeek

Lol these posts make me laugh. People have no idea how emulation works, they just expect things to be served to them on a silver platter.

ulaoulao

Controller Man
Staff member
MarioGeek, really that is how it works. you just wait long enough and they grow on trees, you didnt know that? OUCH! wait, an xbox emulator just fell from my Oak!

Really though, this asking for emulators stuff is so pathetic. If there was a 3ds emulator you would not be able to avoid hearing about it. and a playable one? We would already have that on the emulator download section, so dont ask...

Last edited:

Raddaya

Nintendo DS is still being sold,but it already has 6 working emulators.But we won't see a 3DS emulator anytime soon.

I disagree. The new pokemon games are coming out on the 3DS. This may help help work on it due to massive increased demand.

Of course, that isn't till Fall, so we have until then. If I could buy the 3DS itself I would; but all electronics are so ridiculously overpriced where I live. I hope it will come out reasonably soon and I can continue playing Pokemon games which I have done since No$GBA came out.

Raddaya

Let's face it. With this kind of huge demand, anyone who does an emulator will have huge traffic. Which means that they will get atleast some revenue from advertising. It is unlikely but possible this will one factor.

Of course it will not be in 3D though...sigh. That would be some kind of an emulator, ha ha!

testmachine

Old member
Let's face it. With this kind of huge demand, anyone who does an emulator will have huge traffic. Which means that they will get atleast some revenue from advertising. It is unlikely but possible this will one factor.

Of course it will not be in 3D though...sigh. That would be some kind of an emulator, ha ha!

*facepalm*

Mupen64 Man

Big fan of Mupen64
Staff member
I just wanna play 3D Ocarina of Time, I am pretty sure that is like, the only game anyone wants to play. XD

alexxi

back from hell
You could always get the 3ds xl, and don't expect an emulator anytime soon since the 3ds and ds are two different systems(the 3ds name makes it sound like an add-on, which is not).

themaster401

Pokemon X and Y have been announced

YAY

I don't have a 3DS

aww...

Pokemon X and Y release in my birthmonth

YAY

There is a small chance of me getting a 3DS

Crud...

3DS emulator? OpenGL and java should handle it, but no 3D :)

ulaoulao

Controller Man
Staff member
With this kind of huge demand, anyone who does an emulator will have huge traffic. Which means that they will get atleast some revenue from advertising
Right that is exactly why emulators are created to gain revenue.

Lets count the emulators that actually survived trying to profit form this...

vulkryst

There was this one 3DS "emulator" on the hackingnation.org site and while I've realized no 3DS emulator actually works and is more than likely fake, I tried this just for the hell of it. I was able to download the so-called emulator and its bios file as well, which is what piqued my interest. Apparently, it needs plugins to work as well, which it seems no one else has been able to get. So... I'm not completely sure if it's a fake or not. However, in the folder it comes in, there is a sub-folder labeled "Addons" and contains multiple plugins used for PS2 emulation... which is odd.

testmachine

Old member
There was this one 3DS "emulator" on the hackingnation.org site and while I've realized no 3DS emulator actually works and is more than likely fake, I tried this just for the hell of it. I was able to download the so-called emulator and its bios file as well, which is what piqued my interest. Apparently, it needs plugins to work as well, which it seems no one else has been able to get. So... I'm not completely sure if it's a fake or not. However, in the folder it comes in, there is a sub-folder labeled "Addons" and contains multiple plugins used for PS2 emulation... which is odd.

I was on that website right now.And yes,it seems believeable to be a legit emu.But it's not.Those comments below the downloads are fake.The author of the website just commented and put different names there.I won't even dare to download it.In fact i blocked the website,and any other that has business with fake emulators.

vulkryst

This was my initial feeling. Then I saw the videos that went with their "ps3" and "360" emulators with the exact same guy being like... "Yo this shit works!" Bleah... oh well. Well hopefully people who search that emulator on the google will find this post and read it and not bother with it. I couldn't find anything about the legitimacy of it.