So it's been a while, any words on a 3DS Emulator?

ulaoulao

Controller Man
Staff member
Hacking a console does not mean creating a emulator. To this day ( and some to come ) there are no 3ds emulators.

Squall Leonhart

actually it isn't fake 100% but the proceding to obtain it. its hard like a hell. i try to download the bios and complete the survey they give. and i download it!!! unfortunetly i failed to download it because you can't download it with booster like IDM. so if anyone can complete the survey please... upload it. and then post it in here:)

people like you deserve to have your computer confiscated, you put everyone else at risk by becoming a botnet.

:facepalm:

cloakerx

I know all 3DS emulator site are fake so far, but has anyone tried creating a 2DS emulator first? Isn't the main difference between the two the intense 3D graphics (As in how an emulator would be, not the actual handheld shape), so wouldn't a 2DS emulator serve the same purpose until a legit full 3DS emulator is completed?

ulaoulao

Controller Man
Staff member
Yes its possible the 2d functionally will be out first. Though emulation is not more difficult if the requirements are higher. Emulation is about emulating the chips. So in the case of 3ds/2ds being the chips are new and not known it will take a bit to get the ball rolling.

Last edited:

apple9268

After a lot of fakes emulators downloading, finally i found a working one. You can Download it from [***************** I hope you enjoy it. there is a free survey, but who care about it, emulator is working, it is worth you survey filling time.

Last edited by a moderator:

ulaoulao

Controller Man
Staff member
After a lot of fakes emulators downloading, finally i found a working one. You can Download it from

Last and final warning, do it again and your no longer welcome here. Its not fair to the kind people of this board, they do not deserve to have their computer compromised. If you find an emulator post it in the correct section, this one is fake.

HM_GamerMX

I don't own a 3ds nor any other consoles. I play DS games on emulators and they work just fine. The only thing that might be a difference of a ds to a 3ds that might be a nuisance to the creation of 3ds emulators is the 3d graphics. I played mmorpg that are "3d" but i know that wont be possible. I think the 3ds screen has something to do with it. So maybe if you connect a 3ds to a monitor it wont have 3d effects. If that's the case then it may not be that hard to create an emulator. I'm actually saving up money for a 3ds but i prefer the emulators on android and pc, because they are much cheaper and they have better features like fast forward and cheats which are available with a use of a paid 3rd party device on 3ds.

DarlingPhanpy

Why so suryus (~ '3')~
Either you're a critique (I won't deny being one sometimes- like naow :3) or you, yourself, were looking for a 3ds emulator ( which I was also doing right naow <3) so staup dissing (such slang T^T) what others have ask (some one's gotta ask it sometime, y'know). Some people may expect things handed to them easily sure, but don't harpie on them (like I'm doing to you- ily). Ciao for now, lovelies. (Pardon the misspellingss <-- they're there for artistic effect.) (I love defending people- and critisizing....but call me PhanpyPagentJustice)

ulaoulao

Controller Man
Staff member
Why so suryus (~ '3')~
Either you're a critique (I won't deny being one sometimes- like naow :3) or you, yourself, were looking for a 3ds emulator ( which I was also doing right naow <3) so staup dissing (such slang T^T) what others have ask (some one's gotta ask it sometime, y'know). Some people may expect things handed to them easily sure, but don't harpie on them (like I'm doing to you- ily). Ciao for now, lovelies. (Pardon the misspellingss <-- they're there for artistic effect.) (I love defending people- and critisizing....but call me PhanpyPagentJustice)
Who are you referring to? This regurgitated form of English is so confusing one might thing you are typing to yourself?

Last edited: