Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: So it's been a while, any words on a 3DS Emulator?

Blog Entries

Default Re: So it's been a while, any words on a 3DS Emulator?

Quote Originally Posted by Raddaya View Post
    Let's face it. With this kind of huge demand, anyone who does an emulator will have huge traffic. Which means that they will get atleast some revenue from advertising. It is unlikely but possible this will one factor.

Of course it will not be in 3D though...sigh. That would be some kind of an emulator, ha ha!
    *facepalm*

I just wanna play 3D Ocarina of Time, I am pretty sure that is like, the only game anyone wants to play. XD

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Mupen64 Man View Post
    I just wanna play 3D Ocarina of Time, I am pretty sure that is like, the only game anyone wants to play. XD
    The same with me!

You could always get the 3ds xl, and don't expect an emulator anytime soon since the 3ds and ds are two different systems(the 3ds name makes it sound like an add-on, which is not).

Pokemon X and Y have been announced

YAY

I don't have a 3DS

aww...

Pokemon X and Y release in my birthmonth

YAY

There is a small chance of me getting a 3DS

Crud...

3DS emulator? OpenGL and java should handle it, but no 3D

Blog Entries

With this kind of huge demand, anyone who does an emulator will have huge traffic. Which means that they will get atleast some revenue from advertising
    Right that is exactly why emulators are created to gain revenue.

Lets count the emulators that actually survived trying to profit form this...
    Original, the only way to play.

Forums
    main page - Working controllers

There was this one 3DS "emulator" on the hackingnation.org site and while I've realized no 3DS emulator actually works and is more than likely fake, I tried this just for the hell of it. I was able to download the so-called emulator and its bios file as well, which is what piqued my interest. Apparently, it needs plugins to work as well, which it seems no one else has been able to get. So... I'm not completely sure if it's a fake or not. However, in the folder it comes in, there is a sub-folder labeled "Addons" and contains multiple plugins used for PS2 emulation... which is odd.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by vulkryst View Post
    There was this one 3DS "emulator" on the hackingnation.org site and while I've realized no 3DS emulator actually works and is more than likely fake, I tried this just for the hell of it. I was able to download the so-called emulator and its bios file as well, which is what piqued my interest. Apparently, it needs plugins to work as well, which it seems no one else has been able to get. So... I'm not completely sure if it's a fake or not. However, in the folder it comes in, there is a sub-folder labeled "Addons" and contains multiple plugins used for PS2 emulation... which is odd.
    I was on that website right now.And yes,it seems believeable to be a legit emu.But it's not.Those comments below the downloads are fake.The author of the website just commented and put different names there.I won't even dare to download it.In fact i blocked the website,and any other that has business with fake emulators.

This was my initial feeling. Then I saw the videos that went with their "ps3" and "360" emulators with the exact same guy being like... "Yo this shit works!" Bleah... oh well. Well hopefully people who search that emulator on the google will find this post and read it and not bother with it. I couldn't find anything about the legitimacy of it.

What about this site?

http://3dsemulator.org/

Thread Information