Emulator Problem: Gorf and Wizard of Wor sound issue MAME

-mn

A long time ago I emulated Gorf and Wizard of Wor on Mame OS X without any problem and two years later they lack sound. I can't find any info about this online and no other download version seem to work better.

Am I the only one with this issue? How do I fix this? Thanks.

(just realized this is in the wrong board, someone could move this..)

Last edited:

montpics

Accord to mamedb

Both sound are imperfect.

But anyway, will test them out for you asap. ;)

Edit :
Tested. I tried both games and both works fine (sound goes perfect) for my Windows. Not sure what is the main cause of it. :-\

Last edited:

-mn

Hey, thanks for the reply.

Weird, what emulator are you using? Do you think there are some kind of sound drivers is missing? Did this kind of issue happen to anyone here in the past? As I've said, I've always been emulating on mac, the only difference between now and then is that powerpc applications are no longer supported...

testmachine

Old member
If you're using a MacOSX computer,you should download the newest version from Here.
@Montpics
What OS are you using?If he is using MacOSX and you are using Windows,then it's obvious that the Windows version is more stable.The one that's on the MacOSX is just a port from the Windows version and it hasn't been updated since 2009!

montpics

-mn, I was using MAME32UI (Windows). You should try to download the latest version provided by testmachine and see how it goes.

@testmachine
You should read my post. :p Answer : Windows XP

Found another site for you to try it out. :)
>CLICK HERE!< (link for SDLMAME / SDLMESS for Mac OS X)