What would you do during a Zombie apocalypse?

testmachine

Old member
Okay first of all i'm not claiming that a zombie apocalyse will happen,but what would you do IF it happened?
My Plan:
I would find my best friends (Because they would know how to survive).There are many friends but only some of them are alive. :)
I would start looking for weapons first.An axe would be the most appropriate for a start.If my parents were zombified i'd have to kill them and secure my house.Since my village is not very big,and there aren't many people in it,it would be an easy task to clear them all out.And when the village is secured and all survivors are found i would go to the next village and clear it out.
A list of items i would need during a zombie apocalypse:
-Food (bread,salami,vegetables)
-Water (For drinking and for hygiene)
-Weapons (Hunting rifles,bb guns,Air rifles,basically whatever i can find)
-Barricading tools (planks,nails,hammers etc.)
-Vehicles (Any vehicles will do)
-Illumination tools (Flashlights,glow sticks,lanterns,lighters)
-Buddies (few buddies won't hurt,well they can shoot zombies)
-Females (I'm not trying to be sexist but humans must breed.)
-Ammunition (Needed to kill zombies.)
-Cold Weapons (Knives,axes,pickaxes,shovels)
-Pets (Being in a zombie apocalypse can be boring sometimes,so dogs and cats are there to cheer you up.)
and that would be the plan.
post your plan...If you have one!

montpics

Make a hole, Hide inside. The end. =P

Sorry, that's really happened so fast. You'll never know HOW or WHEN it happened.

Lefteris_D

Administrator
Staff member
Guys, "the end" already passed us at December 21. Next one is at 2025, plenty of time to prepare.

testmachine

Old member
Mupen,you should choose a place where the zombies wouldn't be.
Quoting Someone
"Zombies tend to go to places they've been before.Usually general stores,houses (Homes),graveyards,churches.So the best thing would be to make a fort out of your house."
Anyways,nice plan.

Mupen64 Man

Big fan of Mupen64
Staff member
Once I think about it, I would go out to sea on a fishing boat, I don't think a freakin' zombie would get me way out there! I would catch the fish I want, unless of course, there were Zombie Fish. ;o

alexxi

back from hell
yea I'm back...I ditched emulation for mmos a while back but realized that they're a big waste of time and money. So I'm back to playing console/emus.

hi im bosnian

bro im bosnian too but if i was in a zombie apocolypse i would call my friend jasom with a black belt to come over and we would start kicking butts oh my god trololololol theres a fuck you sign i didnt mean to say that but:fuckyou: