• Welcome to the Submitted Content Forum. You may use this part of the message board to submit content for reviewing before it is posted at the main site.
    • Acceptable Material
      If it is a review it has to be one of a game or emulator.
      If it is a guide/manual it has to do with emulation(how to use an emulator etc), not a game.
      New releases - Keep in mind that we check other sites regularly for those ourselves.
    • Necessary Requirements
      You may not copy content written by another person and claim it as your own. Any material found to be breaking that requirement will be removed.
    • Images
      You may use as may images as you like. At first you will have to host them to one of the many free image hosting services available. Once your material is officially posted we will copy them on the server.

rpcs3 updates topic

Alex142

hello

in this new thread I will post all the updates for the ps3 emulator ( rpcs3 ) I wont post links here just whats new and the links you will find at the site

Alex142

rpcs3 r51

- More SPU instructions emulated
- Byte order will probably have to be reversed for halfword/word access

see u in the next update

Alex142

in the forum they told me to post new updates here because the emulator zone forum is the most popular emulators site

ulaoulao

Controller Man
Staff member
Talk to the admins here I'm sure they would rather this be in the updates section. Give Lefteris_D a shout.

Last edited:

Alex142

new update

r52

- Fixed Null GS renderer.
- Fixed callback executor.
- Implemented cellMsgDialogOpen2 syscall.

Alex142

more news

a homebrew game which names ( cobra1 ) is loadable here ( just black screen with more than 250 fps!!!!) its great because when you try to load a homebrew elf it crashes but this loaded...... after some updates a lot of homebrew games will be loadable and 1 or 2 will be playable and 3 or 7 will be half playable ).

image for the cobra 1 loadable black screen

ac981f3541.png

so what do you think