Mirc Downloads

ScotchGuy

Board Addict
I can't seem to get a file that I've been attempting to obtain.

I get this in the channel:

[22:12] -[oW]|H|038- *** You have a DCC pending, Set your client to receive the transfer.

Then in the IRC main connection deely I get this:

[22:11] DCC Send from [oW]|H|038 rejected (Halo_Combat_Evolved-FLT.tar, file type ignored)

I really want to sell this at school, but it doesn't do much good when you can't download it. I don't understand why it keeps refusing that and I'm not sure how to change it.

Also:

When I try Fserves I get this:

[22:23] <[oW]-Lumet> Sorry but due to abuse, this file server uses an Anti-Camp Policy. Since you reached the maximum number of personal queues this session will automatically close in 30 seconds.
[22:23] <[oW]-Lumet> Thë fïle has beèn queûed in slôt 12

Why do I constantly get that warning? Is it normal?

Thanks in advance for any help.

Lefteris_D

Administrator
Staff member
Mirc is set to ignore dcc transfers, every time you try to get that file it's added to the other peoson's queue list as yours. In other words you tried to get that file 12 times.

The Hedgehog

Type /dcc ignore off

ScotchGuy

Board Addict
Ok, thanks.

ScotchGuy

Board Addict
I've got Fserves down, since they're easy, but XDCC still refuses to send me anything. Even with DCC Ignore off. I don't understand it, I'm still getting this crap:

[22:11] DCC Send from [oW]|H|038 rejected (Halo_Combat_Evolved-FLT.tar, file type ignored)

The Hedgehog

You need to do it every time you re-open mIRC.

ScotchGuy

Board Addict
I fixed it finally, it was the damn mIRC default settings that were mucking me up.