Computer Problem: I'm a noob that needs help!

Kandy Kane

Hi i had a Pokemon white emulator but then i down graded my computer to windows 8 and now the windows thinks it needs to open it in midea player... so does any one know where i can get a Pokemon black and white or black and white 2 emulator that can deal with windows 8 and it would be even better if i could get a cheat or what ever to get what ever Pokemon i want from any gen. any help would be great because last time i tried downloading a emulator on my own i got a virus.

Thanks

testmachine

Old member
First off, the Emulator is the program that you play the game in, so Pokemon Black & White Emulator doesn't make sense. Anyway, I suggest using NO$GBA 2.6a.

Wrong.Pokemon Black And White won't work with any No$GBA.You can play it only on DeSmuMe and DuosDS.Take a look at my signature for the link of DuosDS.

MarioGeek

Not the case, I've played Pokemon Black on 2.6a. Granted it was a bit glitchy, but still completely playable. There's patches on the main site.

Kandy Kane

First off, the Emulator is the program that you play the game in, so Pokemon Black & White Emulator doesn't make sense. Anyway, I suggest using NO$GBA 2.6a.

Okay that no$gba black and white thing is what a friend gave me to use. I tried to play it after the windows 8 change. But when i would go to open it said how do you want to open this app (windows 8 thinks every things a app) and it gave me some random crappy options, and i randomly clicked. Now it wants to open it in a windows media player so.......................... idk what to do. On a 1-10 scale of computer intelligence, I'm like a 1 maybe a 2 on a good day. So I'm 100% in the dark on subjects like this. All i wanna do is play some Pokemon.

Juxxize

This is why i'm sticking with windows 7 if i want app and what-not i'll use my tablet if i want a computer to do well computering i'll use my windows 7 PC because that's what it's for . Sorry my post offers no advice as I myself are also new to Emulators .