VBA SOUND PROBLEM when playing pokemon emerald!

xoxnicole

Ok, so I'm playing Pokemon Emerald and I had no problems at all!
No lag or anything. Like I pretty am far in the game I just got my 7th gym badge and I'm at the part where Team Aqua and Team Magma have awokened both legendary pokemon and are fighting at Sootopolis.
And so I'm traveling on water and I beat a swimming trainer and out of nowhere this fuzzy sound comes on.

I thought it was just during the battle, but as I swam around and opened up menu and options there was still fuzzy sound.
I don't think it's a VBA or ROM problem because when I open up old SGM files of the same game they're don't have that loud annoying fuzzy sound
but when I open up my main SGM file it still has the fuzzy. There's still the normal music and sounds in the background but very faint b/c above that is the loud fuzzy sound omg. If I hadn't SAVED when the fuzzy sound came on I could've had no problem but I did and does anyone know how to fix this pls :(

xoxnicole

NVM I SOLVED THE PROBLEM!
what I did was save in-game, restarted VBA with the pokemon ROM, and loaded the save file in-game. then I saved that as SGM

mrhankeypants

NVM I SOLVED THE PROBLEM!
what I did was save in-game, restarted VBA with the pokemon ROM, and loaded the save file in-game. then I saved that as SGM

Dude if you're still on here can you explain how you fixed it? On my emulator there is no option to load saves in-game, it is in a toolbar below.

Cheers

jeruka9-san

Rookie Developer >_> <_<
Visual Boy Advance there is VBA-M now new version :https://sourceforge.net/projects/vbam/?source=recommended
:Features
Cheat creation
save states
multi system, supports gba, gbc, gb, sgb, sgb2
Turbo!
colour palette modifier
im think he use that version
im see load and save state from and to file
latest version test it older version of emulators always have problems
have fun

Last edited: