Age of Empires returns...

Fable

Urban Ninja
JAPPsmash said:
And what? I can't do anything about it now...
lol nope can't do anything about it.

F

froster1990

ah, who cares, it would leak out pretty quickly anyway without it.

F

froster1990

Can we got back to AOE III Instead of whether or not pirating is good or bad?

Jale

So can be true that we can control one of our units in first person? that's a rumour :rolleyes:

Zach

No one mentioned pirating, and frankly there isn't any info on the game to really be discussed other than the fact it looks very pretty and we're all looking forward to playing it.

F

froster1990

JAPPsmash said:
So can be true that we can control one of our units in first person? that's a rumour :rolleyes:

Probably, most 3-d games allow that.

Fable

Urban Ninja
froster1990 said:
Probably, most 3-d games allow that.
I really doubt it. I mean, you, contolling one person, in a whole unit. Considering how fast guys get slaughtered, how long do you think you'll really last??? :dry:

Zach

Fable said:
I really doubt it. I mean, you, contolling one person, in a whole unit. Considering how fast guys get slaughtered, how long do you think you'll really last??? :dry:

You have obviously never played BattleZone.

The concept works flawlessly.

F

froster1990

Fable said:
Yes, obviously. I gotta go down.... uhhh.... buy it.

Fable, the spamulator...

So anyhow, i'm going to buy the game as soon as I buy a freaking 3-d card!!! Then you can all kill me because i'm new to the 3-d concept!!!

Fable

Urban Ninja
froster1990 said:
Fable, the spamulator...

So anyhow, i'm going to buy the game as soon as I buy a freaking 3-d card!!! Then you can all kill me because i'm new to the 3-d concept!!!
lol I am too. I never played a 3d rts game that has first person views :dry:

F

froster1990

No, No, I have to adjust my eyes to it now, it probably alot flashier than Metroid Prime right? Don't want to burn my retnas (excuse de spelling) out.

Fable

Urban Ninja
froster1990 said:
No, No, I have to adjust my eyes to it now, it probably alot flashier than Metroid Prime right? Don't want to burn my retnas (excuse de spelling) out.
wait... does 3d actually mean that the thing pops out at you???

F

froster1990

Yes, then it will rip out your brain, eat it, and still be hungry.