Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Www.talocan.net

Thanks Spiff, I really would love that. The whole concept lies on the basis that there is enough people that get interested in it to make the place their own and speak their minds.

I hopefully will have the 'provisionally final' navigation flash file done tomorrow. I'm curious to see what you will think of it. Personally I could do the entire site in flash since I can hold my own with that and I suck at html (takes me too long to do what I want). But I'm not too fond of full flash sites because of compatibility issues.

Nice spot on the profiles Lefteris. I hadn't even checked those out. I'll get that patched up tomorrow.

Ok-Hay! Update: Put in the flash navigation bar. And fixed the broken ssiplus links to the profiles (thanks lefteris).

I know i'm really abusing the "spam is allowed here" feature of this forum but hey....

What do you think of the flash nav bar? I have two variants.

The one that is up there which is heavier in filesize (340k)
    and another one which is lighter in filesize (229k)

The only difference between these is the fact that the lighter one does not have the "noise expansion and button fade in" animation sequence that happens on page load. Not much of a feature but DOES attract attention to the bar and make it a little more evident that it is a navbar with buttons.

Should I keep this one or swap it with the lighter one?

Feedback? =)

I really like the new nav bar, awesome work.

Thread Information