best xbox emulator ??? :/

seznam88

xbox emulators cxbx dxbx and xeon is horrible only play halo what is that why not created best xbox emulator like psx emulator epsxe or ps2 emulator pcsx2 ????????? :/

testmachine

Old member
I am assuming you asked
"Why don't they make a better Xbox emulator?"
-Answer:
The xbox has a quite complicated hardware set.In fact it has modified PC hardware and a modified Windows XP Embedded (Probably).And to emulate this it would need years to write a code that can be executed on mainframe Personal computers.And that achievement is still far away from us.

Last edited:

seznam88

I badly wanted xbox emulator Let's do it, even though it will take three years, he PCSX 2 work long. I am sad that still properly not working on xbox emulator :( :( :( :(

ulaoulao

Controller Man
Staff member
The biggest thing about ps3 and xbox is that they are really computers them selves. And like the 360 and ps3 very power full computers at that. The consoles themselves would have a much better chance emulating a computer system then the revere. The only way to emulator a computer in a computer is to go the route like VMware. The problem is that there is no technical manuals out there so one would have to reverse engineer them to get an idea of how they work. The amount of time and dedication to do that alone is not worth it to many of us.

ulaoulao

Controller Man
Staff member
If consoles are really "computers in them selves" why does their video performance blow compared to pc?
People say that because they dont know better. They are not computers. The xbox was only console that IMO was a computer. Video players are made to display video not a computer. So if it looks nice on the computer its because of the software, and the res/color of the display device. For a console to do it better they need to first be intended to do it ( software ) then handle HD display.

screwB

People say that because they dont know better. They are not computers. The xbox was only console that IMO was a computer. Video players are made to display video not a computer. So if it looks nice on the computer its because of the software, and the res/color of the display device. For a console to do it better they need to first be intended to do it ( software ) then handle HD display.

Are you retarded our do you just have really bad English?

Last edited:

ulaoulao

Controller Man
Staff member
Instead of being an ass why don't you try explaining yourself? Yes, the post is vague and generally monosyllabic as this board reaches out out to a variate of readers. If you have something to add or want to wax intellectual on the subject go for it. If there is something in particular about my post you don't understand or feel is incorrect, enlighten me.

And by the way, if your going to insults someones grammar/spelling don't make mistake in your own sentences?
Are you retarded our do you just have really bad English?
Or is not spelled with a 'u' in it.

Last edited:

Beanupte

************* has a good xbox 360 emulator for free available to download...

EDIT: yeah and its full of viruses and fake.

Last edited by a moderator: